Chyawanprash has been a popular food supplement since ages. But what makes it one of its kind, let’s find out some interesting facts and stories about it:
In the rich Ayurvedic history of Indian subcontinent Chyawanprash is documented as the ‘elixir of life’ in the ancient Ayurvedic Classics. This herbal remedy was first used to regain youthfulness and strength and has been declared as the rejuvenative herb since then. Scientifically proven, Chyawanprash is undoubtedly the most consuming food supplement that promotes health and prevention from diseases.
There are a number of companies who are applying this classic formula that has taken the pharmaceutical industry with a buzz including Dabur, Hajmola Imli, Organic Ghee and others. Chyawanprash is the most popular products of all times not only in India or UK but all over the world.
Being one of the most consuming nutritional supplements, Chyawanprash ensures the best of its quality type. It is basically a comprehensive metabolic jam enriched with all the main medicinal herbs including Ashwagandha, Vishwast, Amla, Dashmul, Hareetaki, Ghrit and several other herbal extracts and minerals. The natural ingredients make it a natural booster for our immune system.
Key Herbs and Plants:
Consisting of four classes of herbs, Dashmula, Chaturjata, Ashtavarga and a general class the Chyawanprash formula is best in clinical virtues. The key ingredient Amla having highly potent ayurvedic features adds sweet, sour and pungent taste to it. Ashwagandha adds antioxidants, and has rejuvenative actives while Gokhsura, Bala, Guduchi make it an immunity booster tonic that strengthens the stamina. All the ingredients are blend in such a way with the perfect quantity that give it the most unique pharmaceutical efficacy.
It also contains minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc and sodium. Chyawanprash has a little bit of everything a sound human body needs and that’s what makes it an exotic of its kind.
· The daily usage of Chyawanprash twice a day is helpful to fight with various human degenerative diseases.
· It improves digestion and metabolism, protects and strengthens the respiratory system.
· Chywanprash also has antioxidant, adaptogenic and immune booster properties.
· A study has revealed that Chyawanprash regulates the psychological functions of our body system hence; improves memory, provides nourishment to brain cells, harmonizes nervous system by acting as an anti- depressive.
· It is also helpful in enhancing recalling, intellect and learning ability of human mind.
· It regulates blood sugar and encourages the blood circulation
· Provide support to human heart and takes care of urinary health
· It nourishes the skin deeply and make the skin glow
· Helpful in restoring vitality, and has anti-aging elements
Being a popular choice, Chyawanprash is the perfect remedy for every season whether monsoon or winter. 2 spoonful of Chyawanprash a day can be the secret of your good health.