One can set up a content and safe corner for a child to play in. Once the child is two years old, they will try different things with different kinds of stuff. They will utilize their hands to feel various things and foster a picture of them. The toddler’s age from 1 to 3 years old, their physical growth slows down, but things like language, mental skills, and physical attributes start to develop very quickly. Parenting is not a role. The most important thing is a relationship. Without understanding relationships, any plan of action will only breed conflict. The greatest gift a parent can give to a child is his or her happiness.
Childhood plays a vital role in forming a base of an individual’s memories. Kids love to wait for gifts. It’s a tough row in hoe, selecting the best gift for 3-year-olds. Everything new excites the toddlers, may it be food, chocolate, or toys. Thus the demand for kids having all the toys in the toy shop is common. But as a parent, one must buy the safest and thoughtful toy for kids. Let us see the best gifts for 3-year-olds.
Finding out the best gifts for 3-year-olds can seem arduous. So, to land on the right choice, always remember to look out for the following factors
- Size: When it comes to kid’s toys, make sure to pick small-sized toys so that they fit into your baby’s hand. To ensure this, check the package description to find out the age recommendation.
- Weight: As your baby steps into the toddler phase, never buy an intricate or heavy toy. Go with simple toys and pieces and make sure they weigh less.
- Safety: Though you sort out age-appropriate toys, always check for sharp edges or loosely attached parts.
- Creativity: The best gifts for 3 years old must induce creativity and bring out their expressiveness and artistic ability. Remember that children no longer need soft toys to grab but creative or educational toys to play and explore.
- Price range: Kids’ toys come with cost variations on average. However, never overspend on toys that the kid will overgrow in some time. Instead, either go for affordable toys or slightly pricey ones if they serve for some extra years.
Top toys for three-year-olds:
1)CraftDev Wooden geometric toy
This stacking toy best suits early toddlers to learn geometry by sorting the shapes and stacking the blocks. Other skills to polish include color recognition, hand-eye coordination. The shape blocks come with unique holes to get set into the peg, so there are countless arrangements a kid can try. Also, the vibrant colors draw attraction, keeping their focus unescapable.
2) shape sorting clock
Shape sorting clock could be the best learning toy for three-year-olds. Children get to learn different colors and shapes using this game. This game consists of a circle-shaped clock with numbers written in different colors. The kid must insert shaped pieces into the corresponding numbers on the clock.
3) Thunder shot Basketball game
This game helps developing motor skills for kids. It becomes the best fit to purchase. Thunder shot basketball keeps the toddler busy all day and makes them active instead of gluing to the mobile screen for hours together. The basketball in this game is super light which does not harm the kid in any way. This game is the best gift for 3 years old.
Reading is the crucial activity that will assist a youngster to succeed in school and throughout their lifetime. This gadget is assembled exclusively for reading, without videos, promotions, or games as interruptions. It persuades children to peruse and learn jargon words with devices like Vocabulary Builder and Word Wise. It is light, slight, with a battery that lasts for a couple of weeks and offers more than 250,000 kid’s titles. Kindle books are the top educational toys for three-year-olds.
This Einstein box with versatile play and learning items develops imagination. Precisely, this kit is the best to buy to improve thinking skills and develop a love for books. These rank as top gifts for three-year-olds.