Slow performance can be very irritating, especially when you have important work to do and your system is taking ages to follow commands. After a while when the system gets old it catches viruses, bugs, different Malware, spyware problems. The major reason for windows malfunctions can be corrupted and old drivers which can be solved by installing a free driver updater. You can also free up space by deleting duplicate photos, it helps boost performance. Like this there are many ways in which you can optimize your PC within an hour. You just need to understand some basic points which we are going to discuss in detail here. Here is a list of problems your system might be facing and their solutions:
- Corrupted or old driver: Drivers need to be updated timely, as they get corrupted or old with time which slows down the performance of the PC.
Download Bit driver updater, this will help you experience top-notch windows performance in a matter of no time.
- Quick and complete system scan – this software completely scans the system and detects corrupted drivers, reinstall and updates them.
- Saves time and efficiency – with just one click updates broken, missing, or outdated drivers provides easy access to all the updated drivers. So save your effort for searching them.
- Backs up before update – before scanning it backs up all your data so that you can restore it later as peruse.Dont worry about any data being lost in the process.
As the name suggests Bit driver updater, fixes your system bit by bit. Just search for the bit driver updater and click on the download button.
- Restart your computer– shutting down and restarting your computer solves many tiny issues at once. It is the most common thing people do while facing any technical difficulties. After running the system for a long time it needs a little boost, restarting will clear all the running applications in the background.
To restart your computer follow these steps:
- Go to the start option in the left bottom corner of your screen, and click.
- Click the power button and then the shutdown option to restart it.
- Then restart your device. This must make your computer a little smooth in performance.
- Clear unwanted data – being clean and keeping things clean is not only important in the human world but in the computer world too. We don’t realize but unwanted or unused data like photos, videos, files turn into junk and make our computer slow. It is very important to get rid of them and have organized data.
Download a Quick photo finder, this will clear all the junk and boost your system.
- Finds similar or duplicate photos- it will scan your complete windows and show the results in the group. You can just select and clear the data.
- Removes identified data- this will delete duplicate photos in no time.
- Improved storage space- when there is more storage space your computer automatically improves functioning well. By clearing all the unwanted junk you’ll free up a good amount of space.
- Uninstall least used apps – like clearing unwanted files and images it is also important to uninstall non-essential apps. Just make sure you no longer need any app, and uninstall it. It’s very easy and takes no time. Just go to the start menu and select the control panel then add or remove programs. Select the programs you longer wish to keep and remove it. Install and use only quality apps, old and poorly designed apps will only slow down the system so make sure you research well about the apps before installing them.
- Unable power settings to high power mode – it obviously is not electricity friendly but will boost the performance of your system. You can change the settings by heading to system settings, power and sleep than under the related section click the additional power setting option.
- Update to the latest version and applications – with older versions and applications compatibility of the system is affected, so it is necessary to upgrade the latest version of windows and other applications, which will not only boost your PC but also enhance security.
To upgrade your windows to latest version follow these steps:
- Open settings, select update and security.
- Click on windows update.
- Then check for updates and install if any new version is available.
- Run disk cleanup – Disk cleanup will help find all the junk files, offline web pages, temporary files and installer files on your computer.then gives option to clear them at once. This will not only free up space but will optimize your PC.
- Make sure your PC is virus free – install some best antivirus software and protect your system against viruses. To do complete scan for malware infection and viruses follow these steps :
- Open start an search for the window security
- Select the result on top to open the app then click on Virus and threat protection
- Under the same section click on check for updates.
- Select the full scan option and run scan.
- After the scanning is done the software will complete its task to detect and remove all the malware and viruses which are impacting performance.
These are some of the important and basic steps you need to follow for better optimization of the Windows PC.But if you have a new computer and are facing issues you can contact your customer care immediately for a better experience.