Many businesses in today’s time want to streamline their operations, productivity, and better results. These businesses choose the distribution software technology to help them get orders in time, trach their shipments and follow up with their customers. The solution also allows you to customize your program with the specific needs of the businesses.
What is distribution software?
Distribution software can be defined as a program that is meant to streamline the distribution processes of a business through various aspects like workflow and automation connectivity. The software is best suited for companies that cater to a wide variety of fields, which are of different sizes. The software is meant to alleviate any bottleneck that might cause hindrance in the day-to-day operations by integrating various processes and tasks like website monitoring. The software often includes, but its name is not limited to only handling processes like distribution, production, and manufacturing processes.
Distribution Software is an Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP software, and the primary benefits and goals of it are to centralize all data and workflow of a business. The software is also laced with various features and integrated tools, to benefit you with:
- Increased Productivity
With all the processes in the manufacturing business getting automated, you can find more time for other essential business activities and thereby focus on increasing productivity. Additionally, the chances of human errors are considerably reduced that negatively impacts the business.
- Boosts Revenue
Using the distribution software, the quality and quantity of the manufactured goods can both be expedited. Using the check and balance feature of the software, you have a chance of creating more products with less downtime.
- Get Repeat Clientele
With better products and quicker distribution, customers stay happy and benefited. You can capitalize on this feature of the software and generate more satisfied customers and repeat clientele. Tools like CRM can personalize the customer experience and add to more profits as the customer feels more satisfied and happier.
- Analyze Entire Data from Across Business
Centralize all your data in one place using the distribution software. You get a clear insight across various channels of your business. Spot trends, and quickly disseminate information from across.
Some of the best features of the distribution software are:
- Sales Order Management: Management of sales orders is a great help in entering, processing and finally fulfilling the sales orders received. It helps alleviate manual tasks of data entry and tracking the various other processes involved.
- Warehouse Management: The warehouse management tool is a great help for nosiness who have to manage a big warehouse and that too at multiple locations. With the help of the software picking, packing, shipping, and delivering of goods become a lot easier and more efficient.
- Procurement Management: This tool helps to gauge a supplier’s performance, schedule your purchases, and efficiently create purchase orders. It allows requisition requests and forecasts stock levels based on the data.
- CRM: If you want to successfully run a business, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a must. After all, we all know – without a customer, there is no revenue, and thereby, no profits and no business.
- Production or Manufacturing Management: With this tool, you can handle your production by aiding you with capacity planning, management, and other necessary aspects. By maximizing your production, you can maximize your revenue.