Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Limited (RVUNL) has scheduled the examination date for the post of Junior Engineer from 4th September’2021 to 12th September’2021. Thousands of Engineering Graduates from Mechanical, Civil, Communication and Fire & Safety will compete for 946 vacancies next month for the RVNUL JE 2021 exam.
This article will provide you with tips from toppers and tackle each subject individually for the RVUNL Exam.
RVNUL JE Exam Preparation Strategy
Engineering Graduates have to prepare a well-crafted individual subject-wise strategy to clear the RVUNL JE 2021 Exam. With less than a month to go, the candidates should read this article to fine-tune their preparation or make amends if they cannot find feet for their RVNUL 2021 Exam preparation.
RVNUL JE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: Mathematics Preparation Strategy
The candidates should list out the topics from the syllabus that require the most attention, as mathematics being high scoring can be a disaster if questions are not solved properly.
- The candidates need to choose from the following topics: Permutation & Combinations, Calculus, Binomial Theorem, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Mixture and Allegations, Time and Distance, Probability, Number Series, Mensuration, Geometry.
- The candidates should prepare a list in order of difficulty or familiarity with the topics and solve at least ten to fifteen MCQs of each topic every time to get the practice going.
- Mathematics, a practical subject, should be a part of your daily routine as it gets your mind to think faster and more analytically. It is recommended to cover up to two topics from the syllabus every day to meet the timeline of the exam date in September.
RVNUL JE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: Reasoning and Mental Ability Preparation Strategy
The candidates need to selectively pick the topics for preparation for the Reasoning and Mental Ability Exam. Reasoning and Mental Ability questions require patience to understand the pattern and solve them correctly.
- The syllabus includes the topics which require thorough understanding and practice to solve on the exam day, such as Data sufficiency, Series test, Puzzles, and Data interpretation. The following topics also appear Analogies, Direction and distance, Sitting arrangement, and Passage and conclusion.
- The candidates should at least practice fifteen to twenty questions of the topics selected on a given day. As every topic has a wide variety of questions and with just a month left for the exam day, the candidates should cover up to four to five topics from the syllabus every day to complete preparation well in advance.
- The candidates should ensure they have developed the habit of fast calculation, can easily analyze the statements, and know the meaning of basic terms coming in the reasoning & mental ability questions.
- Solve previous years’ papers every week to monitor your progress levels and rearrange the syllabus topics list to prioritize areas not scored well.
RVNUL JE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: General English Preparation Strategy
The General English Exam has included the topics in the syllabus, which are basics of grammar and do not pose much threat to the candidates. The candidates should be prepared for the Exam in the following manner:
- Read and understand the Syllabus topics, which are very easy to understand, and these include Vocabulary, Active and Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Articles, Comprehension, Idioms and Phrases.
- Sort the important topics in order of difficulty level and include the questions coming in previous years’ question paper.
- Practice Reading Comprehension, Learn the Idioms and Phrases daily to increase the reading speed and learn new words to enhance your Vocabulary.
- Reading Daily Newspapers and Magazines help you to improve comprehension skills and adds new words to the mind.
RVNUL JE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: General Hindi Preparation Strategy
The General Hindi Exam includes topics that are very basic to Hindi Grammar and can be prepared very easily by the candidate.
- Following topics are included in the syllabus व्याकरण, शब्दावली (Vocabulary), शब्दों का उपयोग, रस, अलंकार, पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन, कारक, लिंग, वचन.
- The candidates should start by practicing the grammar and then move to improve their comprehension skills. New words and synonyms & Antonyms should be part of the daily routine to prepare better.
RVNUL JE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: General Knowledge and Everyday Science Preparation Strategy
General Knowledge and Everyday Science Paper’s syllabus has been set according to the latest current affairs in Rajasthan, with the emphasis being laid on Person and Places, Games and Sports and other related topics. The candidates should do adopt the following strategy to achieve success in the GK and Everyday Science Exam:
- Read daily newspapers and magazines before a month of Exam to stay updated on the questions expected to come in the Exam.
- Note the important National and International events in your notebook to revise them just before the exam day.
- Everyday Science includes elementary science questions, which sometimes can become tricky and cause confusion if not practiced daily. Set aside at least 30 to 45 minutes to practice Everyday Science questions.
All the Best!