If you are looking to be a part of the financial industry then you must already be aware of the fact that you need to crack your CA exams successfully. There are so many aspirants of the same and they enrol for coaching classes to train in the field but when time comes for examination and the announcement of the results, the passing rate seems to be quite low. There are only a handful of students who actually manage to make the cut. Hence, having a good knowledge of CA Final chapterwise test series can be very useful.
Levels of exam
When it comes to CA exams, there are three levels:-
- CA Foundation: This level is for beginner students which they need to qualify for further progress. The eligibility criteria for this is 12 pass. The exam has four subjects and students require at least four months for the preparation of this level.
- CA Intermediate: This is the second level of CA exam and only those students who have qualified the CA Foundation level will be allowed to appear for this examination level.
- CA Final: As the name suggests, this is the final level of CA examination. Candidates who have qualified for the CA Intermediate exam and passed will be able to apply for this level. They have to go for Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS) Advanced Integrated Course for at least four weeks before appearing for the exam.
Pattern of examination
If you want to prepare for the CA Final chapterwise test series then you have to know the examination pattern.
- The exam takes place offline and is pen and paper based
- The question paper is objective as well as subjective
- The duration of the exam paper is three hours per paper
- Candidates need to appear for a total of eight papers
- The language or medium used for the exam is English as well as Hindi
- The total marks of each paper is 100 and there is no negative marking
Tips to prepare
If you want to ace your CA exams then you can follow the tips mentioned below:-
- Time management is one of the most important factors when it comes to exam preparation. You need to prepare a routine or time schedule that you can actually follow and stick to. Reserve a time for studying hours and during this time, make sure you do nothing else but fully concentrate on the preparation.
- You can also take help from previous year papers or practice papers of the CA Final chapterwise test series so that you have a brief idea of the examination is going to be. It will also help you understand your weak points and your strong points.
- The most important suggestion is to study daily. Whether it is just for an hour or five hours, you need to make a habit of studying daily because bit by bit, you will have a well of knowledge which can be of a great help on the final day.
Make sure you follow each of these points in order to excel your CA exams.