Speaking of video sharing sites, the first thing that comes to mind is YouTube. With their large number of users and site traffic, there is no better place to publish and market videos. This guide discusses the best strategies for successful marketing with YouTube that you will definitely find useful.
Alexa reveals that YouTube is the second-largest smuggled site in the world. According to Quantcast, the site has about 60 million new views per month. Its public domain is largely made up of gen y viewers. Recently, Emarketer research conducted a study on the relationship of video viewing to age and found that their generation spends about 5-6 hours every day viewing the site. The household income of these viewers ranges from 0-100k +. Also Check- What is a highlighted comment on youtube
YouTube is able to support 18 different languages and its presence in Asian markets is huge. If you want to reach the American audience, You Tube marketing is the most effective and inexpensive way to do this. In the U.S., YouTube ranks 4th on the list of best-selling sites.
Hitting the YouTube homepage
If you are marketing through YouTube, you should aim to have your video posted on the site’s home page. This way, your video has more visibility. You don’t really have to be on the home page to get a million views, but it can really help. To achieve this goal, you must devote approximately 15 days of marketing efforts to YouTube. The number of days required may vary depending on how hard you try to get to the home page.
Fresh is so much better
In order to advertise effectively with YouTube, you need to keep your videos clean. If your video is old, you will have a hard time gaining video recognition and improvement within the search algorithm. So here’s a successful marketing strategy with YouTube: delete that video and resubmit. You will see how this makes it much easier for you to find the home page. Also Read- Audio renderer error youtube
Creating an active profile
Here are some things to consider when marketing with YouTube:
– your profile authority;
– number of friends on your profile;
– number of subscribers;
– and the number of channel views
This is very important because when you advertise on YouTube, you will have a great start if you can get more exposure and more views using a powerful profile. If you do not have friends or subscribers when you upload your video, YouTube headquarters will find you suspicious of this. Make your profile look natural.
Your You Tube Campaign Tools: Views, Ratings, Favorites and Comments
YouTube offers honors for all kinds of actions one can take on video. For example, there are honors given to comments, views, favorites, and ratings. In order to advertise effectively on YouTube, you need to focus on one of these things. Try hard to get the most votes, views, favorites, or ratings per day. This is a successful strategy to collect honors quickly.
The category in which you post your video is very important as well as the type of channel you create. Those with YouTube marketing skills use their channel location to earn honors easily.
YouTube Marketing Guidelines:
One of the reasons YouTube is ready for online marketing is because the site offers useful tools. Discover great marketing strategies with You Tube.
- You can use the option to share videos via email. You can also attach it to your friends’ accounts. So if you have more friends, you can send your video to more people. You can also use social networking sites by sharing your video again.
- By sending a message to bulletin boards, your friends will be able to see your video on their profiles.
- You may be invited to sign up for a feature in your YouTube account once you have requested a friendly invitation.
- One of the best ways to increase your video exposure is to add friends to your profile.
- Make your video attractive and interesting.
- Sending emails containing You Tube video link to friends and family members is another effective marketing strategy with YouTube. It can also help if you add to the message and encourage them to share it with other people.
- You can also use video.stumbleupon.com where you can submit your video and send it to a few email addresses easily.
- Social networking sites, such as Facebook and myspace, allow you to share and direct traffic to your video.
This short guide only covers the best marketing strategies for You Tube. Keep these things in mind and you will get good results!
Read more articles on Buzztum.