If there’s a problem with the internal hardware of the Epson printer error code 0x97 might occur. The printer will notify you of this error by an alert message displayed on the screen of your computer. When you are confronted with this issue the printer might shut off abruptly and stop printing anything other than. So, on an urgent basis, you need to eliminate the cause immediately. If you don’t fix the error message, you will not be able to print. There are several fixes we’ve gathered in this blog article. If you follow these steps and following them, you’ll be able to solve your error code (0x97) on your Epson printer.
Methods To Quickly Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
To be able to easily clear your mind of the Error code 0x97 easily, look through the points below step-by-step. Take a look at the highlighted points:
Method 1: Unplug The Machine And Plug-In Back
- Remove all the cables associated with the Epson printers.
- Disconnect USB drivers
- Take out all the cartridges of the printer.
- But if it is turned off You can push the power down to eliminate all energy in the printer.
- Connect all cables and the USB peripherals
- Install the Epson cartridges for printer ink.
- Re-turn the power off.
- Verify the error code to determine if it has disappeared or not.
- If you are still receiving this Epson printer error code 0x97 when using your Epson printer, try the following procedure.
Method 2: Use Wet Tissue To Clean Clogged Printer Nozzles
Sometimes, in the event of nagging hardware malfunctions, cleaning the head nozzles of the printer can aid the users to eliminate the error. It’s quite simple and straightforward to ensure that your printer is cleaned safely to avoid damage to the internal hardware of Epson. So, make sure you follow the following guidelines:
- The first step is to switch off your printer, and then disconnect the cables out of the power supply and to your computer.
- Now, open the casing for the printer.
- Make a wet tissue and unfold it to bring it lower than the printer head
- You can use any head-cleaning fluid that includes ammonia.
- The tissue should be placed into the center of the tracks, where your printer head is moving
- Find the print head in the center, so that the ammonia-soaked paper is beneath it.
- Let it rest for 12 hours.
- Once you’ve done that after which, you will be able to see that the clogged printer nozzles are thoroughly cleaned
- Turn on the Epson printer and determine if the issue persists or not.
Method 3: Update Your Epson Printer Driver
If you’re getting an error code in your Epson Printer, this may be due to the drivers you use. In order to fix the issue, you should immediately upgrade the driver software to its most recent version and then check to see if this will fix Epson printer error code 0x97 issue. It’s a simple process and you can complete it by going to the site of the printer’s maker and downloading the most current drivers for the model you have.
Method 4: Contact Tech-Specialists For Handy Solution
If neither of the above solutions fixes the problem that is causing you Epson error message 0xf1. Do not feel at all blue! There’s a method to make it easy for you to disappear. All you have to do is make an order with the toll-free number and be connected with the most tech-savvy people since they have a wealth of working experience in dealing with printing issues. Therefore, please feel free to call them. Contact us at our Epson printer support phone number to get assistance with the Epson printer.
Also Read: Easy Methods That Works For Reset Your Brother Printer