In this guide, you will find the various methods to login into the Netgear Orbi router. And not just that, you will also find the various issues that could occur during Orbi router login along with their solutions.
So let’s start with the Orbi router login using Orbilogin.com.
- So firstly, open any web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Then search for orbilogin.com in the search bar.
- The search result will land you on the Netgear Orbi Login page.
- You need to enter your Netgear Orbi Router login credentials in the required fields.
- Then tap on the Login button after correctly filling in your login credentials.
- Thus the login process is complete. Now you can modify your router settings using the Orbi web interface.
- Foremost you need to download the Orbi app on your Smartphone.
- Once you download and install the app on your smartphone, open it.
- After opening the orbi app, you will see the Orbi Login page.
- Use your Netgear Orbi router login credentials to login.
- Do not forget to tap on the Login or Sign in button to login.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your router, you can use the app for operating your router.
If you don’t want to login using the Orbi app, then that’s not an issue. You can login into your router using the Orbilogin.net URL. Use the following steps to login using the Orbilogin.net link:
- First of all, connect your primary Orbi router with your modem.
- Then power on your computer or laptop or whichever device you are using for login.
- Now open any internet web browser of your choice, but make sure that your device is connected to a proper internet connection.
- Search for the URL orbilogin.net in the search bar of your internet browser.
- The search result will land you on the Orbi router login page.
- Enter your router login details in the respective columns.
- And lastly, select the Login button to login into your router.
- Once you login into your router, you can easily do the Netgear Orbi router Setup.
You don’t need to worry if you are experiencing issues while logging in using the Orbilogin.com URL. You can resolve the login issue by performing the following troubleshooting steps:
- Firstly, check that your router is connected to an active power socket and getting the appropriate power supply.
- You can also Power cycle your router, satellite, and modem.
- If you are still experiencing the login issue, check your internet connection and then try again.
- Your browser can also create the issue, therefore delete all the cache, cookies, and history files of your web browser.
- You can also try opening the login page using some other Web browser. This will confirm if the issue is actually with your browser or not.
- There can also be some issue with the URL, so also try accessing the login page using the IP address.
- And the last option is Resetting the Orbi wifi system.
If you are still experiencing the router login issues even after performing all the above troubleshooting and resetting your router, then maybe you are using an outdated firmware version. In such a case, you need to update your router and satellite firmware to fix this issue.
- First of all, you need to download the latest firmware of your Orbi routers.
- To do so, open the internet browser of your computer or laptop or whichever device you are using to login.
- Then search for the Orbilogin address in the browser. You can access the Orbi login page using the URL orbilogin.com.
- On the Orbi login page, enter your Orbi router login credentials in the respective fields.
- Then click on the Login button to login.
- Once you land on the Orbi router setup page, look for the Firmware Update option and click on it.
- If there are any pending firmware updates, download and install them.
- Now, wait till the firmware properly updates. And please do not interrupt or end the process in between.
- To update the firmware of the Orbi satellite, again, you need to open the Web browser of your device.
- Search for the URL Orbilogin.net or Orbilogin.com in the search bar.
- Now login using the Orbi router login credentials on the login page.
- After entering the login details, tap on the Login button to login.
- Then tap on the Manual Update button and look for the Orbi satellite firmware updates.
- If you find any pending satellite firmware updates, download them and then install them.
- The updates may take some time to download and install, but they do interrupt or cancel the downloading process.
Now, if you are having trouble while accessing the Orbilogin Admin page or getting the Orbilogin not working message, then you may have to factory reset your Orbi router. Follow these steps to perform the factory reset:
- Firstly make sure that your Orbi devices are on and working.
- Now use a pointed object to press the Factory reset button of your Orbi router.
- Once you leave the factory reset button, your router will automatically come to the factory reset mode. But now, you again have to customize all your router settings.
If the former troubleshooting steps have resolved your issue, then that’s great. But if you are still experiencing the same issue, then the reason could be your Netgear Orbi Connection. Follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Firstly, power cycle the modem that you are using.
- Then power on your Orbi router.
- Also, connect the Orbi satellites with the router.
- Now check if the router got connected to the internet or not.
- If the router shows the Online status, open the Orbi router login page using the IP address Orbilogin.net.
In case you forget the Admin login password of your Orbi router, then follow the following steps to recover it:
- So firstly, open the Obri Login web address on your web browser.
- Then select the Forgot Password option.
- Now a password recovery page will appear on the screen. Fill in the required details on this page.
- Then select the Reset my password option.
- And lastly, create your new password and then save it.
If you are having issues while logging into the Orbi Satellite, then you may have to Power Cycle both your Orbi router and satellite:
- So firstly, connect or plug in the Orbi router to a power source.
- Wait for the satellite to boot up.
- No, open a web browser on your device. Make sure that your browser is updated to its latest version.
- Then delete all the temporary internet files of your computer.
- Now restart the computer, and then try logging in to the Orbi satellite.
- Also, make certain that you are connected to the router.
- But do not forget that you have to use the default Orbi login password for logging in.
- Also, check that the Orbi satellite is online.
- And lastly, reset the Orbi router and satellite to their default factory settings.
If you are not able to login into the Orbi app on your new smartphone, then follow the following instructions to resolve this issue:
- Firstly, ensure that your Orbi router and Orbi satellite are connected to the power source and are powered on.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the Netgear Orbi app. Because the outdated app version may create a hindrance in logging in.
- Also, make certain that you are using the latest OS version of your smartphone. And if you are still experiencing the issue, then maybe your Smartphone’s OS is incompatible with the app.
Follow these troubleshooting steps if you are experiencing an Internet connectivity issue while using the Orbilogin.com page:
- So, first of all, check that your device is properly connected to a working internet connection.
- Then open any internet browser on your device.
- Now search for the URL www.orbilogin.net or www.orbilogin.com in the search bar of the browser.
- Enter your Orbi Login credentials in the respective fields on the login page.
- Now select the Advanced tab option.
- Then search for your Internet port’s IP address.
- Also, check if you find the option for Mac cloning. This option usually resolves the no internet connection.
- Now power cycle both your router and satellite.
- And lastly, check if these troubleshooting steps have resolved your issue or not.
These steps will help you set up the Netgear Orbi router:
- So foremost, connect your Orbi router with the modem using an ethernet cable.
- Next, power on your router by connecting it to a power source.
- Also, power on your Orbi satellite.
- Now, wait till the Power LEDs of your Orbi router becomes solid white.
- Then wait till the Orbi satellite connects with the Orbi router.
- Then press the sync button of both the router and satellite, and wait till sync.
- Now open a browser on your device and search for the Orbi login page using the URL orbilogin.com.
- Then perform the given on-screen Orbi WiFi setup steps.
- And lastly, the ring LED of the Orbi router will turn off once the Netgear Orbi setup is successful.