Not everyone has a spacious 6 Kitchen. But there are several ways how you can make your kitchen look larger than it is. You can maximize every nook and cranny to avoid clutter. With little changes, you can make your kitchen more convenient and attractive. Here are a few kitchen organization ideas you might want to try.
- Install a swing-out pantry. If you can’t extend your square footage, consider installing additional cabinets on the wall. A swing-out pantry will be able to store your cooking essentials so they’re easily accessible right when you need them. Be sure that the cabinet is installed at the perfect height so reaching for it won’t be a challenge. At the same time, you get to keep breakable bottles away from the reach of the little ones.
- Install a wire shelf over your kitchen sink. Do you love having plants or herbs in your kitchens? If you’ll keep them further inside the kitchens, they might not get the sunlight exposure that they need. To address this, consider installing a wire shelf on top of your sink. Place your plants in there so they’re close to the window for sunlight and to the kitchens tap for your water source. That being said, consider updating your kitchen sink tap in Taiwan to one with a sprayer hose. This allows for convenience when you water your plants and wash your fresh produce.
- Go for kitchen cabinet rollouts. If you’re looking for more storage space, consider updating your existing cabinets to rollouts. This will make it easier for you to find items that you need. You no longer have to remove all contents of your cabinet each time you’re looking for a specific item. It also makes the inside of your cabinets look more organized. You can adjust the height of each layer depending on the items you’re planning to store on it.
- Install a plastic bag holder. If you tend to end up with tons of plastic bags, keep them all in a holder. Install the holder inside one of your cabinets to save space. You can buy plastic holders in stores or you can also improvise and use an empty tissue box. This is a very simple yet helpful kitchen organization idea.
- Use tension rods to organize cleaning supplies. It’s tough to find the right space for kitchens cleaning supplies. You’ll want them out of your sight for safety purposes, but also close enough so it’s easy to get a hold of them when you need them. The cabinet under the kitchen sink taps is a great location. To avoid spills and keep the bottles from falling over, install a tension rod. Hang your kitchen supplies on the tension rod to keep them upright. It’s also an ideal space to hang your gloves and kitchen towels when not in use.
- Integrate your chopping board to your counter. If you’re willing to experiment with various materials for your kitchen, how about integrating your cutting board into your counter? You can install a wooden chopping board near your kitchens faucets so washing will be easier. This way, you also avoid spills and contamination. If you don’t find this idea appealing, you can also invest in knife and cutting board holders, which you can place beside your kitchen sink. They’re an affordable and useful addition to any small kitchen space.
Don’t be afraid to spruce up your kitchen every now and then, especially if you feel it no longer keeps up with your pace. Make working in your kitchen, regardless of its size, easier and faster with simple organization tricks.