The Fbi has released its annual list of the ten most wanted criminals in the United States. Among these individuals are several who have connections to terrorism or organized crime. As you read through the list, keep in mind that any one of these ten individuals could be anywhere and capable of causing serious harm. If you know anything about any of these individuals, or if you see them in your community, please do not hesitate to call the FBI. Thank you for reading and be safe!
List of FBI Most Wanted Criminals
1. El Salvadorian National Oscar Alberto Martinez
2. Mexican National Juan Garcia Abreu
3. Colombian National Óscar Alfredo González Valencia
4. Thai national Wanchai Khunthong
5. Brazilian national Adilson de Oliveira Sales
6. Nigerian nationals Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and Sheik Talal Ben Khalifa
7. Georgian national Givi Targamadze
8. Russian national Dmitry Rybakov
9. Malaysian national Mohd Nazrin Mohamad Safri
10. Iraqi national Muhannad Sabawi al-Sabawi
What are the top ten most wanted criminals in the United States?
1. fugitive ex-Los Angeles Police Department officer Christopher Dorner
2. Jeffrey Epstein
3. the Unabomber
4. Aileen Wuornos
5. rapist and killer Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
6. José Padilla
7. David Berkowitz (Son of Sam)
8. Lenny Bruce
9. Ted Kaczynski 10. John Gotti
The crimes committed by the top ten most wanted criminals
1. Robert Lee Boyd aka “The Texas Bank Robber”
2. Richard Allen Davis aka “The Iceman”
3. John Wayne Gacy aka “The Killer Clown”
4. Gary Ridgway aka “The Green River Killer”
5. Ted Kaczynski aka the “Unabomber”
6. Kenneth Bianchi aka the “Hillside Strangler”
7. OJ Simpson aka the “Los Angeles Dodger”
8. rapist and murderer, Dennis Rader aka the BTK killer
9. David Berkowitz (aka Son of Sam)
10. Charles Manson
How to catch a fugitive on the FBI Most Wanted List
There are a few methods law enforcement uses to apprehend fugitives on the FBI Most Wanted List. One of the most common is through international cooperation. The FBI works closely with various law enforcement agencies around the world to track down suspected criminals. They also utilize surveillance and tracking devices to help locate suspects.
Another method is using informants. By working with people inside of a criminal organization, law enforcement can gain valuable information that helps them track down fugitives. Finally, authorities use search warrants to apprehend suspects who have been identified as being at risk of fleeing the country.
Who is the most wanted criminal in the United States?
The FBI Most Wanted List is a compilation of the most wanted criminals in the United States, as determined by law enforcement. The list is updated daily and features the names, faces and photos of the 10 most wanted fugitives in the country. The top fugitive is typically a person who has committed one of the most heinous crimes imaginable, such as murder, rape or robbery.
In 2017, the FBI listed James “Whitey” Bulger as its most wanted criminal. Bulger is a former Boston Mafia leader and longtime fugitive who is now considered to be one of America’s most notorious criminals. He was eventually captured in 2011 after leading authorities on a 16-year manhunt.
Other high-profile fugitives on the list include Michael Jackson, Osama bin Laden and Jeffrey Dahmer. Each of these individuals has been responsible for some of America’s deadliest crimes. It’s safe to say that anyone named on the FBI Most Wanted List is definitely not someone you want to cross paths with!
There are a number of criminals on the FBI’s most wanted list this year, and some of them have been fugitives for quite some time. If you’re looking to protect yourself and your loved ones, it’s important to know who these individuals are and what they might be up to. In addition to the ten individuals listed below, the FBI is still looking for other dangerous criminals, so be sure to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity or changes in your community.