This blog post examines ten memorable Santana Glee moments that you may not have remembered, considering all the crazy plots in Season 2.
Top 10 Unforgettable Santana Glee Moments
- When Santana declares her love for Rachel in “The Last Five Years”
- When Santana tells Mr. Schue she’s quitting Glee in “Goodbye”
- When she belts out “I Will Always Love You” with the entire New Directions at Regionals in season one
- When she performs “The Weight” with Artie at Sectionals in season two
- When Rachel confirms that she’s going to be Santana’s girlfriend in “Theatricality”
- When she duets with Kurt on “You Know How I Can Tell” in season four
- When she sings the national anthem at the Sectionals competition in season five
- When she and Mercedes share a touching duet on “Never Enough” in season six
- And finally, when she sings her heart out for Rachel during their graduation performance in season seven
What makes these moments so memorable?
Santana’s unbridled passion and energy on stage are what make these moments so unforgettable.
There’s something about Santana’s powerful performance that captures the hearts of audiences around the world. Whether it’s her emotive solo or her powerful duets with fellow cast members, Santana’s raw emotion is what makes these moments so memorable.
Some of Santana’s most unforgettable moments on Glee include her audition performance of “The Weight” and her performance of “I Was Made to Love You” with Rachel Berry. Both performances are packed with energy and emotion, and leave audiences captivated.
In addition, Santana’s interactions with her fellow cast members are always entertaining. Whether she’s challenging Will Schuester or giving Martini a hard time, Santana brings a lot of fun and laughter to each episode.
So whatever your favorite Santana Glee moment may be, know that it will always be remembered for its incredible passion and energy from one of the show’s most iconic stars.
What does this topic mean to me?
I absolutely love Santana’s performance in the Glee club! There are so many memorable moments from her time on the show, and this is definitely one of my favorite performances.
Santana’s voice is so unique and powerful, and she really shines when she sings classic rock songs like “The Wanderer” and “Smooth”. I especially enjoy her duets with other characters, like Rachel and Brittany.
There are so many great memories associated with this performance, and I’m sure I’ll be watching it again and again for years to come.
Ways to take part at this moment and help others enjoy it as much as I did.
If you haven’t watched Santana’s performance of “The World According to Glee” yet, now is the time! Santana’s return to Glee has been one of the most memorable things to happen on the show in a while, and I’m not just saying that because I’m a fan. Here are some tips on how you can maximize your experience and help others enjoy it too:
- Watch the episode with as many people as possible. The more people who watch it, the more collective memories will be made, and the more laughter will be heard.
- Snap pictures or videos of yourselves singing along during the song. Post them on social media with the hashtag #SantanaGleemoments for everyone to share.
- Share thoughts about the performance on social media with #SantanaGleemoments in your comments. Are you surprised by what happened? Emotional? Let your voice be heard!
Santana is one of the most beloved characters on Glee, and for good reason. Her wit, her humor, and her infectious smile made her a fan favorite from the start. Here are fifteen unforgettable Santana moments that will make you wish you were a Gleek just to witness them firsthand!