This article will show you how to make an orbeez gun using a paper towel tube, craft sticks, and some Elmer’s glue! This is a fun and easy project for kids of all ages so give it a try!
What are Orbeez Gun?
Orbeez are a type of candy that is shaped like a tube and has a small hole in the middle. They are made from sugar, cornstarch, and water. They are usually green or blue in color, and they have a sweet, slightly metallic taste. Orbeez were first made in the United States in the 1940s, and they are now a popular type of candy worldwide.
How to Make an Orbeez Gun:
1) Start by heating up some water in a pot on the stove. Add the sugar, cornstarch, and salt to the pot, and stir until everything is combined. Cook the mixture over medium heat until it starts to boil.
2) Once the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat to low and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Carefully pour the hot mixture into a bowl or a measuring cup, and then let it cool down completely.
4) Now it’s time to start creating your orbeez gun! First, take one end of the sugar syrup pipe and roll it into a small ball. Then, use your fingers to make a small hole in the center of the ball.
What is a Orbeez Gun made out of?
A homemade orbeez gun is made from PVC pipe, a straw, and some food coloring. You will need to cut the PVC pipe into two equal pieces, one shorter than the other. Then, use a straw to blow into one end of the shorter piece of PVC pipe. This will create a small airtight seal. Next, fill the other end of the shorter piece of PVC pipe with food coloring. Blow into the food-colored end of the longer piece of PVC pipe to create an orbeez gun.
How to make a Homemade Orbeez Gun
Do you love playing with Orbeez? If so, you’ll love this fun homemade Orbeez gun! All you need is some water, candy (or other small objects), and a plastic bag. Here’s how to make it:
1) Fill a small bowl or cup with water. Add in as much candy as you’d like and stir until the candy is fully submerged.
2) Place the plastic bag over the top of the bowl or cup, making sure that the opening is facing down.
3) Holding the gun so that the open end is pointing up, pour the water over the top of the candy. Be careful not to pour too much water, or you’ll end up with a flooded gun!
4) Once all of the water has been poured into the bag, seal it tightly by folding over one of the ends. Make sure that the hole in the top of the bag is facing down so that the candy doesn’t fall out.
5) Twist the bottom of the plastic bag several times to create friction and then hold it against your hand while twisting it again. This will cause it to heat up and create
Making a 3D printable version of the gun
If you’re looking for a fun way to spend a summer day, you should make an orbeez gun! This gun is easy to make and can be completed in just a few hours.
To make the orbeez gun, you will need some plastic pellets, wire, and a pen. First, cut a small hole in the end of each pellet. Next, use the wire to create loops around each pellet. You can loop the wire several times or just once. Finally, put a dot at the end of each loop and connect them together with a pen.
Your orbeez gun is now complete! Be sure to have plenty of fun shooting these guns at your friends and family members!
Toilet paper tubes and duct tape
If you’re like most people, you probably have a stockpile of toilet paper tubes and duct tape at home. Here’s how to use them to make an orbeez gun!
- Cut a length of toilet paper tube that is about twice the circumference of the object you want to shoot the orbeez out of.
- Make a loop at one end of the tube.
- Take the other end of the tube and put it over the loop, so that it covers both ends of the loop.
- Now take duct tape and wrap it tightly around the entire tube, making sure that the loop is covered. Be sure to wrap it in a spiral so that it doesn’t come undone when you shoot the orbeez.
- Finally, use a sharp object to carve a small hole in one end of the duct tape, just large enough for your thumb to fit through. This hole should be close to but not on top of the loop created in step 3.