After working so hard and the website and social media campaigns are now generating traffic, the next big thing is converting all followers into leads. How do you achieve this? The best way is using landing pages.
Landing pages are at the core of inbound marketing but are rarely utilized because not many people comprehend their application. Some people confuse them with home pages while others argue that their objectives can be realized using the main home page.
What Really Are Landing Pages?
Landing pages are web pages that enable you capture a visitor info utilizing conversion forms. A well designed landing page targets specific audience like traffic from a specific campaign that was targeting to promote a service, product, or webinar. The pages can even be designed to help followers download content such as eBooks, access services or even redeem offers from your company. They also present you with a perfect platform to make your mailing list.
Here are key reasons why every business requires landing pages.
- Generating leads: Landing pages provides an easy method of generating leads for the sales team in order to segment, nurture, and use for marketing. Instead of directing emails and social media followers to the home page, capturing them on a landing page is better for coordination, analysis, and further conversions.
- A perfect point for sending offers: When businesses send offers, they want to sieve through clients in order to be left with leads to drive ROI. Landing pages helps to gate offers so that all the visitors can provide you all the info you need in exchange for free or subsidized product.
- Gathering important demographics for online campaigns: When visitors add their info on your business landing page, the marketing team will find it easier to generate marketing personas and strategize with greater specificity.
- Knowing the prospects with more engagement: When you use landing page, it is possible to take lead generation to the next level. You can track and identify the followers that are more engaged with your business to take the engagement to even higher levels. If they are affiliates, you can utilize them to bring more traffic.
- Motivate other marketing channels: To be successful in any inbound marketing effort, you need reliable content. The landing pages are very important to marketers because you can share them on social media, blogs, and other channels to nurture campaigns.
- Provide useful insights about effectiveness of various market offers: Every moment you work on a new landing page, a different line of data asset is generated for effective marketing. As a result, the resultant metrics will assist you understand performance of your marketing, compare offers, and evaluate conversion rates. This way, you can tell what is working well or not and come up with strategies for improvements.
Whether your business is new or has been running for some time, landing pages help you understand the leads, conversions, and boost other marketing campaigns. The landing pages will accelerate your digital marketing effort and allow you see the brand differently.