One of the common internet issues in your network firewall is blocking the Google chrome browser. This article will help you with the best solutions to solve the google chrome antivirus setting on your desktop.
What are the methods for chrome to access the network in the antivirus setting?
There are three methods for the google chrome antivirus setting in windows are given,
Method 1: You can add google chrome to windows antivirus
- First, you can press the Windows key+R to open the run program on the screen.
- Next, you can type control and then click the OK button. This will lead to open the control panel of the desktop.
- You can click on the system and security system in the control panel and click on the windows defender firewall.
- You can click on allow an application option or feature through the windows defender firewall option from the left panel.
- Next, you need to click on the change setting option. You can click yes if prompted by the UAC.
- Now you can click on allow another application button at the end.
- After that, in add an application window, you can click on the Browse option and navigate the location.
- You can select chrome.exe and click to open it.
- You can click on the add option and make sure you can check both private boxes as well as public boxes.
- Finally, you can click on the OK button to save the changes.
- You can start google chrome and try to use the google browser.
Method 2: You can add an exception to the antivirus firewall
This is another method to google chrome antivirus setting. The steps are given by,
- First, you can launch the antivirus you are using from the taskbar menu on your desktop.
- Next, go to the setting option
- Now you need to find the exclusion option
- You can copy and paste the URL from the website, which is blocked by the antivirus.
Most of the antivirus software will allow you to add specific files like folders, applications, extensions, and URLs.
Method 3: You can add an exception to the windows defender
- First, you can click on the start button and then select the settings options.
- You can click on the update and security option and then click on the open windows security option.
- You can click on the virus and threat protection tab from the left panel on the window security option.
- Now you can scroll down to find the virus and threat protection and click on manage setting option.
- Again, you need to scroll down the exclusion section to click on add or remove exclusion option on the screen.
- Next, you can click on add an exclusion option and then select the folder.
- Now you can navigate the selected file’s location, choose the google folder, and then click on the select folder option.
- Finally, you can click on the OK button to save your changes.
What are the ways to fix the google chrome that is constantly crashing?
The ways to fix the google chrome is constantly crashing are given by,
You can try using the no-sandbox flag for google chrome:
- You can right-click on google chrome on your desktop and then choose properties.
- You can locate the target line and type no-sandbox at the end of the field without quotation marks.
- Now you can click on the apply button and then re-launch your google chrome.
You can reinstall the 32-bit version of google chrome:
- You can uninstall google chrome on your desktop. After that, you can open the start menu from the taskbar and choose the setting option.
- You can click on the application tile. A new page will be open where all of your installed applications will be visible in the list.
- You can locate google chrome manually and then click on google chrome and then click the uninstall button.
- You can follow the on-screen instruction to remove the browser from your device.
Google chrome is one of the famous web browsers. With the help of this article, you will know about the ways to fix the crashing on google chrome.