- Where does fuchsia come from and what is it typical of?
- The method of cultivation depends on the type of fuchsia
- Which types of fuchsia are grown most often in our country?
- How, where and when should fuchsia be planted?
- How to take care of fuchsia after its discontinuation?
Fuchsia is one of the most beautiful plants that appear on our balconies and terraces. Compared to other balcony flowers, however, it is grown relatively less. The reason is the more demanding care it requires.
Despite more demanding care, anyone can grow fuchsia. The key to success is to ensure the optimal conditions that this attractive balcony companion needs. It starts with the planting itself, followed by the right way of cultivation accompanied by regular fertilization, watering or pruning.