TP-Link WIFI is free of cost service that you receive with your TP-Link WIFI router. TP-Link WIFI login provides users secured access to their home network using a phone or a web browser on a computer. AlsoTP-Link WIFI distributes more bandwidth to a particular device eliminating buffering and lags. To access these all features and tools, you need to TP-Link WIFI setup first. You have to create an account and get TP-Link WIFI login by using tplinkwifi.net web URL. Once you create an account, you can easily log into the router’s GUI. TP-Link WIFI account is free of cost and takes just a few minutes to generate.
TP-link login steps
Follow some of the basic steps to log in to your TP-Link WIFI router using http://tplinkwifi.net and the default password;
To get the TP-Link WIFI router login, you must have a TP-Link WIFI router, a configuring device, such as a computer, or Mobile Phone, a Modem to access the internet, Ethernet cable, Power line adapter, etc.
Step One: – Connect to the Network
- You can use any device to connect your TP-Link WIFI router to the network.
- If you want a wireless network connection, use a mobile phone to connect to the WIFI network. Whereas,
- If you want a wired network, use an Ethernet cable to connect your router directly.
- Direct Ethernet connection does not require any login credentials to log into the http://tplinkwifi.net login window.
- The LAN port of your TP-Link WIFI router will hook to the LAN port of the computer via an Ethernet cable.
Step Two: – Open up a web browser
- In your computer, launch a web browser, such as Chrome, Safari, or Internet explorer.
- Go to the search bar of the browser and navigate to http://tplinkwifi.net, and hit enter.
- If the Tplinkwifi net fails to access the TP-Link WIFI login page, use the IP address.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 into the search bar of the web browser.
Step Three: – Enter Login Credentials
- After entering the web URL http://tplinkwifi.net or IP 192.168.1.0 into the address bar of the browser.
- You can reach the Tplink router login web interface with the help of SSID and Password.
- The SSID field requires the default username of your TP-Link WIFI router, which is admin.
- The password field requires the default password of your TP-Link WIFI router, which is a password.
- You can get the default login credentials on your TP-Link WIFI router.
- It is on either side of each TP-Link WIFI router.
Tplinkwifi router login through www.tplinkwifi.net
- To connect to a router that possesses an IP address, like 192.168.1.1, launch a web browser.
- And now, go to the address bar and type http://192.168.1.1 into Addy.
- Enter the given IP address as www.tplinkwifi.net. And then you go into the administrative console.
- On getting the administrative console of your WIFI router, access its configuration screens.
- Open up a web browser and input the TP-Link WIFI IP address into the Addy of the browser.
- After entering the IP address, click enter. And now, you will be awarded the http://tplinkwifi.net login page.
- On the login page, enter the username and password of your TP-Link WIFI router.
- The Tplinkwifi setup default username is admin. And the same is for the password field.
- If the admin is not the default password of your Tplinkwifi net setup router, then use the paraphrase password itself.
After entering the two details, you will be able to see the web-based configuration panel of your device.
Tplinkwifi net setup fails to access the login page.
Tplinkwifi.net fails to access the login page of your router because of many reasons. Some of the most important reasons are as follows. Your TP-Link WIFI router may have failed or become unresponsive to connect via the Web browser.
- Check the wired Ethernet connection of your WIFI router, modem, and computer device.
- Connect the devices accurately to the network. Use LAN and WAN slots only.
- Have you set up your WIFI router to use a different IP address and not 192.168.1.1?
- Then your configuration device, like a computer, is not on the same subnet network.
- Set your router and the computer on the same subnet and the IP address to access its local address.
- It is the condition when you have to reset the router to its default settings.
And then try logging in again using 192.1681.1. Are you still unable to connect to the Tplinkwifi network? Then, a few things are there that each user should try if he fails to connect to tplinkwifi.net. Check your Connection. If you are not able to connect to the Tplinkwifi network, then reboot it once again.