United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market is projected to grow at a double digit CAGR during 2022-2026 owing to stringent automotive safety and security norms introduced by the government of the country and rising preference of vehicle electrification among consumers & OEMs. Based on vehicle type, the market has been segmented into passenger cars and commercial vehicles. In 2020, the passenger cars segment dominated the market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well owing to increasing installation of safety features. Also, safety mandates and regulations in the country have incentivized the OEMs to manufacture passenger cars that feature advanced technologies. Based on electric vehicles, the HEV segment is projected to hold the largest share of the automotive microcontrollers market during 2020-2026 owing to growing production of HEVs during the forecast period. Also, the installation of 32-bit multi core/fusion box microcontrollers is higher in this segment, as compared to IC engine vehicles, because of the complexed power distribution of the vehicle.
Some of the leading players in the United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market are Toshiba Corporation, Maxim Integrated, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Analog Devices Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, ON Semiconductor, Maxim Integrated, Stmicroelectronics, Rohm Semiconductor, Renesas Electronics Corporation, NXP Semiconductors etc.
Click : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/united-states-automotive-microcontrollers-market/2919.html
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Automotive Microcontrollers Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market based on vehicle, electric vehicle, technology, connectivity, bit size and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Automotive Microcontrollers Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market.
Click here to download the sample
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the suppliers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major collaboration manufacturer across United States.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Automotive Microcontrollers Manufacturers
- Automotive OEMs
- Microcontroller design companies
- Microcontroller suppliers
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers
- Industry associations and experts
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration manufacturer and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Table of Content :
- Product Overview
- Research Methodology
- Impact of COVID-19 on United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market
- Executive Summary
- Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Awareness
5.2. Factors Influencing the Purchase Decision
5.3. Product Pricing
5.4. Challenges & Unmet Needs
- United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market Overview
- United States Automotive Microcontrollers Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicle)
7.2.2. By Electric Vehicle Type (BEV, HEV, PHEV, FCEV)
7.2.3. By Technology (Park Assist System, ACC, TPMS and Blind Spot Detection System)
7.2.4. By Connectivity (V2V Connectivity, V2I and V2C)
7.2.5. By Bit Size (8-Bit, 16-Bit and 32-Bit)
7.2.6. By Application (Body Electronics, Chassis & Powertrain, Infotainment & Telematics, Safety & Security)
7.2.7. By Region
7.2.8. By Company
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
- United States Passenger Car Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Electric Vehicle Type
8.2.2. By Technology
8.2.3. By Connectivity
8.2.4. By Application
8.2.5. By Country
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
- United States Commercial Vehicle Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Electric Vehicle Type
9.2.2. By Technology
9.2.3. By Connectivity
9.2.4. By Application
9.2.5. By Country
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
- Price Point Analysis
- Market Dynamics
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Our Blog: https://techsciblog.com/