The Royal country Saudi Arabia is mostly known for welcoming foreigners to work, stay and to do business here. However, there is a certain procedure to enter in Royal Saudi Arabia. Out of the procedure, documents attestation plays a crucial role in ensuring legitimate entry in Saudi’s boundaries. Therefore It becomes mandatory to get your legalization process tackled through a trustworthy and professional attestation services provider company in India. Though there are few reliable agencies providing accurate and efficient documents attestation services in India. Since we are reliable and experienced agencies for Saudi Attestation services in India, we are here to deal with your attestation requirements. CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION IN INDIA
What is Saudi Embassy attestation ?
Saudi Embassy has a long process to get the documents attested, however SUBLIME is familiar with the process and can tackle these tough procedures very easily.
Saudi embassy attestation is a kind of attestation stamp puted by the embassy at the backside of the document validating its content and identification. It is attained, once the document is verified by the state’s and central’s competent authorities. Verification of the documents is considered an integral part of Saudi Embassy Attestation especially in case of Degree and Diploma. UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation
Why Saudi Embassy Attestation Required ??
Similarly to any non-hague convention country, Saudi Arabia also has a mandate attestation procedure for visas granted into different categories. While applying for an Employment Visa, Dependent Visa, Family Visa, Study Visa etc, one may have attestation requirements on the relevant documents. For involvement in Employment opportunities in Saudi Arabia, one has to get his Degree or Diploma Certificate attested by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia though in case of Dependent Visas , personal documents like Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate will work.
Procedure to Attain Saudi Embassy Attestation :
- For Educational Documents : As aforesaid, Saudi Arabia has a lengthier and tougher process for documents attestation. For attestation of educational documents like Degree and Diploma certificates , there are few reliable agencies authorized by the Cultural Attaché of Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Delhi. Before starting the process of Embassy Attestation , it is compulsory to get the educational documents attested from the respective State HRD and MEA. After MEA Attestation, a Verification procedure of the document will be initiated to the respective issuing authority of the document from the Cultural Attache of the Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia. Once the Saudi Cultural Attache gets a positive response from the concerned issuing authority of the documents, the documents are proceeded further for Saudi Embassy Attestation.
- For Personal Documents : While applying for a Family or Residence Visa in Saudi Arabia, one has to get its personal documents like Birth Certificate and Marriage certificate to be attested from the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. The attestation procedure of personal documents contains Arabic Translation of the original document, after the Arabic Translation of the source document, both the original and the translated documents goes for the regional authentication or SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) and MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) attestation. Once both the original and the translated document is done from the MEA. Later after MEA Attestation, the both documents have to be processed for Final Saudi Embassy Attestation.
- For Commercial Documents: Commercial documents like Certificate of Origin, Tax Invoice, Health Certificate , Commercial Power of Attorney, Agency Agreement etc are required to be legalized from Saudi EMbassy for business expansion of Foreign Companies in Saudi Arabia. The legalization procedure of commercial documents includes attestation of relevant documents from Notary, Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and Saudi Embassy.
Documents required for Saudi Embassy Attestation
Where you can get the Most-Prominent UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation Services
As there exist strict parameters to get Saudi Embassy Attestation, it becomes mandatory to get your documents proceed correctly from a reliable and registered attestation services provider agency. Amongst all the options, SUBLIME Attestation & Visa Services has earned its name on top in customer’s satisfaction and providing swift & best attestation services.
To get your document attestation from the most reliable document attestation company visit us at www.sublimeattestation.com
Whatsapp OR Call us at +91-9773710889, 9354457271
<h2>WHY SUBLIME ??</h2>
Sublime Attestation & Visa Services Pvt. Ltd is a private registered entity rendering all kinds of documents attestation and visa services. SUBLIME has been serving for a number of years with the highest client’s satisfaction rate. With a professional and expertise team we are ready to help you out in following ways :
- Reliable & Hassle-Free Services
- Speedy & Accurate process
- Services Available for PAN India
- 24*7 Assistance
- Reasonable Costs
- There is little knowledge about the different types of visas applicable in the UAE due to the lack of complete and accurate information. However, if you dig deep down, you will find that there are essentially six different types of visas issued by the UAE government. The procedure of issuing these visas vary slightly based on their purpose. apostille attestation
Different Types of Visa in the UAE and Dubai
Broadly classified, there are 7 types of visas applicable in the UAE and Dubai. These are as listed below
- Business visa
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Entry permit for patients and their companions
- e-visa for GCC residents
- Retirement visa for UAE residents
- Transit visa
The Government of UAE, through its embassy, requires that all educational certificates, diplomas, marriage and birth certificates, power of attorney and other such documents be attested by the different Embassies/Consulate in UAE, subject to further verification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE Government for granting a UAE Visa. Several authorized agencies offer UAE embassy certificate attestation services and Saudi Embassy attestation services, which you can avail of at nominal charges.
How to connect SUBLIME Attestation & Visa Services Pvt. Ltd.
To get your documents attested from the trustworthy and reliable agency in India, you can contact us over email or call. Contact Details are as follows:
SUBLIME ATTESTATION & VISA SERVICES PVT. LTD.
Regd Office : D-1/107, Mansa Ram Park, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 761, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059.
Contact No: +91 9773710889, 93544572721