There are numerous Visitor Management softwares that are popular because of their excellent features. Highly-skilled professionals develop these systems to cater to the client’s needs. You can choose them as per your requirements like you want to install them in hotels, corporate offices, and others. The Visitor Management system includes check-in with receptionist sign, visitor badges, and many more. Hence, in this post, we are giving you a list of top Visitor Management Solution Features.
# Best Features of Visitor Management System
- Pre-booking of visitors: You can choose a Visitor Management system that allows guests and visitors to pre-register their attendance before their arrival. You can ask the developer for designing the system to request exclusive reference numbers making the check-in process even easier.
- Modified Check-In Workflows: The software is famous for offering customizable check-in workflows for diverse visitor types like guests, couriers, interviewees, and others. This makes the work smooth and the receptionist will able to balance new processes with pre-existing role requirements effectively.
- Customize Visitor Badges: Regardless of whether a visitor pre-registers or completes the check-in, the system will print customized ID badges in few seconds. In various cases, scanning of control points ID badges is done to gain access to zones that require permission.
- Sign Digital Forms: In many offices, for front-of-house, conventional visitor recording has been digitally evolved and adopted by companies as data-breach mitigating solutions. For visitors, authorized forms and other form signing requirements have been incorporated into check-in workflows to sign before access is granted. This also includes iPad reception sign-in which is mainly used for improving data security when guests check-in.
- The Host gets notifications instantly: Visitor Management System also ensures a host gets notification of visitor arrivals. Every time when a visitor completes his or her check-in process, notifications are automatically sent to the host. These are in the form of Email, SMS, Push Notifications, and more. Besides, you will also find many softwares that offer unlimited text notifications.
- User-Friendly Experiences: An advanced Visitor Management solution also offers additional complex system functionalities without negotiating the User Interface (UI). You can ask the developer about the customization of theme and color related to your office or workplace. You can also choose for integrating multiple language options for various solution deployment locations and catering to guests of different nationalities.
- From Detailed Reporting gains insights: The creation of visitor reports in detail gives employees an illustration that helps to improve role functions in an organization. The reports are generally about the Visitor Name, Visitor Type, Entry Time, Departure Time, and Access Authorization. Moreover, these are given in real-time to help receptionists and security teams to identify data trends.
# Final Words:
Hence, in the world of fast-growing technology, it’s very essential that you choose a reliable and updated Visitor Management System. Always consider the features like a check-in with receptionist sign, Visitor Badges, etc. while choosing a Visitor Management System. Moreover, we hope that by reading this post you will surely understand the features of a Visitor Management System.