20 C
Monday, May 20, 2024

Tips For Partner Visa Subclass 309 That Anyone Should know

Must Read

If you want to spend some time with your partner in Australia. How wonderful it would be, right? With the partner visa subclass 309, one can have this opportunity to live and stay with their partner in Australia.

If you have already applied or are in the middle of the process then this article is for you. The first step towards this visa is to apply for visa subclass 309, which is a temporary visa and allows the applicant with several benefits, some of are –

  1. An applicant can do a job with this visa application.
    2. An applicant can pursue study in Australia, with any government funding.
    3. An applicant can get enrolled for a medicare facility by the Australian Government.

    Later on, once you get your 309 visa and you’re being present in Australia then an applicant have more benefits with Permanent Partner Visa 100, these are 

     1.  With this visa application, an applicant can visit and from Australia for up to 5 years.
     2. An applicant gets social security payments.
     3. An applicant becomes eligible to sponsor any family member.

For 309 Provisional Visa:

75% of applications take 13 months to get processed.
90% of applications take 17 months to get processed. 

Once this visa 390 is approved, applicants can apply for their permanent partner visa 100:

75% of applications take 17 months to get processed.
90% of applications take 25 months to get processed.


The charges are very nominal, i.e, AUD 7,160.

One can get their visa hassle-free and easy-going process. For 309 Provisional Visa, 75% of applicants take 13 months of time and 90% of applicants take 17 months. Once this visa 390 is approved, applicants can apply for their Permanent Partner Visa 100, which takes 17 months for 75% of applicants and 25 months for 90% of applicants and the charges are very nominal, i.e, AUD 7,160.

An applicant has to do-follow some of the basic Eligibility,

   1. The applicant must be married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
  2. The marriage must be valid under Australian law. It means an applicant must have parental permission if you are 16 or 17 years of age.
  3. If an applicant is married, then they must be 18 or older when applying for a visa application, which is valid under Australian law.
  4. If the applicant is in a de facto relationship then the relationship must be at least 12 months old.
  5. The applicant must meet the good health & character requirement.
  6. The applicant must be outside Australia while applying for this visa application(subclass 309).
  7. The applicant does not hold any visa cancellation history before applying for a partner visa 309.
  8. The applicant must be sponsored by their partner or one who is above 18 years of age.

The sponsorship lasts for 24 months after the applicant first enters Australia on a temporary Partner visa and in this case, a permanent partner visa is granted immediately after this visa. 

There is much to know about this visa before applying if you have any queries related to this visa subclass 309 one can consult with an expert group of Migration Agent Perth who can resolve all issues related to this visa and get a chance to live with your loved one.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

How to Play Mahjong Solitaire: A Comprehensive Guide

Among classic games, Mahjong Solitaire has universal attraction and intricate designs. It brings together the gracefulness of ancient China...

More Articles Like This