Optical technology will be recommended more for gamers looking for extreme precision. Indeed, this technology offers a higher DPI, therefore an increased sensitivity in the movements .
For a more general gaming experience , a laser mouse will do the trick.
Ergonomics is also an important feature through the grips of the Claw Grip, Palm Grip and Fingertip type .
The Claw Grip , or “spider stance”, has the advantage of offering fortnite gaming mouse superior precision in short movements , unlike palm grip mice . For faster and more responsive reactions, however, we tend to recommend a Fingertip gaming mouse .
Sliding fortnite gaming mouse
The quality of the glide on a mat is ensured mainly by the skates under the mouse. If the use of ceramic may have been common for a while, some brands such as Razer and Corsair currently use a resistant and easy to install material: polytetrafluoroethylene, for better results .
The personalization of the gaming mouse is also one of the essential arguments in the choice of a peripheral .
Certain models thus offer the possibility of adding or removing weights to ballast or lighten the accessory . Some “ modular ” ranges even allow up to 33 different removable accessories to be personalized.
Logitech G502 HERO
Logitech leads the ranking of the best gaming products , with its mouse equipped with the next generation of 16K optical sensor. The wired G502 HERO thus offers extreme precision, with a sensitivity ranging from 100 to 16,000 DPI.
Also note the presence of many configurable buttons – 11 programmable buttons in total. To optimize performance during gaming sessions, the Logitech G502 HERO offers five adjustable 3.6g weights, delivered with the wired gaming mouse.
In this way, it becomes possible to find the ideal configuration
Razer Basilisk 5G
This wired mouse has a true 16,000 DPI optical sensor for extreme precision. Testing the model confirms its effectiveness for all FPS games.
The Razer Basilisk 5G’s optical sensor is one of the most modern precision technologies, ensuring unmatched performance in the field. The inclusion of a knob adjusts the resistance of the dial, for personalized sensitivity .
Roccat Kone AIMO
The review of the Roccat Kone AIMO gaming mouse is clear: this model is one of the best. Originally designed by esports enthusiasts, it is remarkably precise thanks to the introduction of an Owl-Eye optical sensor. 4
AIMO lighting is harmonious and offers an intuitive and organic light according to the use made of the gaming mouse.
Note the presence of an area under the thumb, allowing an impressive total of 23 possible functions.
The advantages noted in the comparisons:
- Most gaming mice benefit from a neat design and an innovative aesthetic according to most opinions.
- The possibility of adding weight on the underside of the gaming mouse for more comfort is often a plus in the testing phase.
- The plastics used in the design retain their original appearance well, even after several months of use.
- Programmable buttons are usually within easy reach, for greater ease of use.
- The colors and keys are customizable for better playing comfort.
- The pads on the underside of the gaming mouse can be changed easily , allowing for pre-testing.
- The provision of software or an application makes it easier to get started according to the opinions listed.
- The ergonomics allow a quick grip for left-handers as for right-handers on certain models.
- There are models to suit all body shapes for a quick start.
- The price-performance ratio is usually there, also considering the durability of the products on offer.
The disadvantages noted in the reviews:
- Some products are reserved only for right-handed people, or designed only for a particular body type.
- According to a number of opinions , the cost of a gaming mouse can be prohibitive, especially when performance is poor.
- The autonomy of a wireless gaming mouse is a brake, because you have to know how to manage the autonomy and think about recharging.
- The movements of a gaming mouse are limited by the cable , in the case of a wired accessory.
- Some models are more suited to a palm grip hand position than a finger grip . This can pose a problem depending on the type of game (FPS, MMO…).
- According to some opinions, these clicks sometimes impose too much pressure, and the wheel can be quite unstable (which can be a problem with FPS type games).
- The software that accompanies the device is considered, depending on the models, poorly designed and lacking in intuitiveness according to the opinions collected.
- Gliding can be made difficult due to the weight of the device.
- The skates are considered to be not very durable on some models, despite the use of a suitable mouse pad.
- On some wired devices, the braided cable can crumble or break quickly in several places.