Do you feel that your tresses are not the same as they used to be? Sometimes, despite eating a nutrition-rich diet, you cannot fulfil your body’s vitamin and mineral requirements. It could also be possible due to the adulteration of natural and wholesome food.
So, when the other options are either unavailable or difficult to procure, a convenient and time-saving way to provide that extra nourishment to your locks is to take supplements and hair pills.
The Required Essential Vitamins
Your hair needs the following essential minerals and vitamins for fuller growth and volume:
- Vitamin A – to aid in the production of sebum and improve oxygen supply to the follicles.
- Vitamin B7- for voluminous hair brought about by the release of amino acids from protein breakdown.
- Vitamin C- for production of antioxidants, absorption of iron, and creating a protein structure better known as collagen.
- Vitamin D- for production of new blood cells and improving blood circulation.
- Vitamin E- most important for the prevention of hair loss. It strengthens the hair follicles and prevents the hair from turning dull, dry, and brittle.
- Apart from vitamins, certain minerals like iron, biotin, amino acids, keratin, omega three fatty acids, folic acid, thiamine, and calcium are required for overall hair care.
When your regular eating habits cannot fulfil these nutrients’ requirements or when your busy schedule comes in the way of self-care, then the following hair pills come to the rescue.
The Best Hair Pills Available
1. Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamin Supplements
Hairfinity produces the besthair pill to be found in the market at present. It contains essential nutrients like Vitamin A, C, and D and minerals like biotin, amino acids, and silica. Home to an array of nutrients that penetrates deep into the shaft to revitalise the roots, adding in hair growth and nourishment. In addition, it also delivers lustrous and shiny hair.
2. Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Dietary Supplement
This particular supplement is loaded with fish oil, horsetail extracts, amino acids, and vitamin C that prevents split ends and hair breakage due to damage. It assists in providing deep end nourishment.
3. SugarbearHair Vitamins Vegetarian Gummy Hair
This one is packed with multivitamins. It contains Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and on top of that, folic acid, biotin, iodine, etc. With so many minerals and vitamins packed in one bottle, you definitely cannot afford to miss it.
4. Healthviva Hair With Biotin
As the name suggests, it contains biotin that nourishes the follicles, boosts hair growth, and strengthens the roots to prevent untimely hair fall.
The supplements can be pretty helpful to get those thicker locks that you are hoping to achieve, but at the same time, it is essential to note that consistency is a significant factor. Untimely and irregular consumption of supplements delays the thick hair goal that you are dreaming of.
Moreover, there’s no doubt that these hair pillswill do wonders for your roots, but you must try to incorporate a balanced diet and cut down on unhealthy food and hair products for the best results.