Canon printer setup is very simple, even if you are a new Canon printer user. Canon IJ printer setup can be completed in three main steps: Canon Wi-Fi printer setup, Canon printer wireless connection setup, and printer setup via USB. Now you must be wondering about the drivers-where do I get them? no doubt! If you want to download the Canon printer driver for your printer, please visit ij.start.canon, you can even use the ij startup manual to configure the Canon printer. If you want to start the Canon printer setup process, you can visit our ij.start.cannon. This page covers some of the more common questions and topics you want to know about.
Steps to Setup Canon Printer via ij.start canon
Canon Ij Printer Setup allows you to attach your printer to your home wifi network mechanically through the assist of Canon Wireless Connect. Now, you don’t have to go during the bother of connecting wires and cables to different devices. All you have to do is, make sure that your wifi router is turned ON. Make sure you install the software for the printer first before going on to the Canon printer setup.
- Go to the ij.start.canon page and enter the model of the Canon printer to find the appropriate driver.
- Download the driver on your computer or laptop.
- For Canon printer Wi-Fi settings, please follow the command to install the software on your computer.
- After that, go to your printer and turn it on. Return to your computer or laptop and start with the software you just installed.
- Then, you will be asked to select any option between Ethernet or wireless for the type of network connection.
- You must select the wireless option and click “Yes”, “Send my Wi-Fi settings to Canon printer”.
- Follow the commands on the screen to successfully complete the Canon printer setup process.
Canon Wireless Connection Method
Canon Wireless printer setup is probable if your Canon printer has a LCD display and you have an active wireless network at your home. Now are the instructions to start with the Canon ijsetup using a wireless network?
- Go to your Canon printer and connect the printer power cord to it. Check you plug your Cord into the power hole.
- For the wireless printer setup Canon, Push the Power button on your printer to Switch On.
- Note – In case you already have aCanon printer connected to your computer using a USB wire, confirm you unplug the USB wire and the Ethernet wire.
- Next, go to the Network menu on your Canon Printer using its show.
- Choose the Wireless Settings option and after that go to the Wireless Setup Wizard of your printer.
- Let your printer notice all active Wi-Fi networks. Place your home Wi-Fi network and try to connect your Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- If you are driven to enter the WPS/WPA Network Key, ensure you remember it.
Canon Ij Printer Setup using USB Cable
It only takes a few minutes to set up a Canon ij printer with a USB cable. Just visit ij start.cnnon and download the driver for your printer.
The full description is as follows; go to ij.start.canon and enter your Canon printer model.
- Find the right driver for your printer and try to download it to your computer or laptop.
- You can also visit Canon Support to help download printer drivers. And configure it.
- After downloading the printer software or driver to the laptop, launch it to install it.
- After the installation is complete, follow the commands on the screen and select USB when prompted to select the connection type. Canon ij printer setup will be completed successfully.
- Try a test print to make sure that the printer is connected to the computer and working properly.
Canon com/ijsetup- Hardware Setup
- As a primary step, remove the external orange taps to take the printer out of the box.
- Select a flat surface and place your new Canon printer. Snsure the surface is dirt free enough.
Power Cord Connection:
- The printer setup is complete only after connecting the power cord and installing the ink cartridges.
- Plug the power cord into your favorite port. Links should not be cluttered.
- Hold the ink cartridges as shown and place them in their respective slots on the device.
Adjustment and preference:
The previous steps are complete, it is time to adjust the printer settings and preferences. Choose your preferred language and adjust several settings to help use Canon printer features. Load paper in the tray and click on the preferred option to get it. complete.
The detailed steps necessary for driver installation
- Firstly make sure your computer and continue the procedure. examination the system properties of your PC lets you choose the better option.
- After verify these, visit the canon.ij setup drivers. Enter Canon printer model number into the search field over here.
- It takes a minute to get you the list of drivers. You can pick anyone from that. Confirm you read the features provided in the package.
- Next, click the download button to start the downloading process. You can inform the Setup.exe file being downloaded on your above part of the taskbar.
- Lastly, run the downloaded driver/software to set the package inside. Once the download is successful, you’ll notify the success message on the display.
Install Printer Driver
- Start the process by locates the downloaded Printer Driver wrap up on your Computer.
- Once placed, you must open the same. For this, twice-click on it.
- The following window will supply a safety Prompt to authenticate your System. Therefore, click on the button that says “Run”.
- While the “User Account Control” window seeks your authorization to start the Installation process, pick “Yes”.
- As a result, Canon Wizard’s Welcome window will come into view. Here, you should choose the “Language” tab. next, choose a language of your choice.
- Now, click “Next”.
- The next window prompts you to “choose Your Place of Residence”. So, select suitably from this list. After that, click “Next”.
- With this, its “License Agreement” window will turn up. Now, review the terms properly. After that, click “Yes”.
- Finally, the Installation will start for the Canon Printer Setup.
This information must be useful for Canon ij printer setup and how to download and install the printer driver.