Canon iP8720 Printer to Wi-Fi
An end number of people have bought Canon iP8720 printers till date and have been praising it for all the features and assistance that it provides throughout the working. It has been an epitome of perfection and quality output which is received when you give commands on the device to which it is connected. It is highly efficient and would never fail to prove its productivity and competence. How do i connect my hp deskjet 2540 to wifi It is being used worldwide by several people including those who are unaware of the technology and have recently bought one. The world is full of people who know all about technology and nothing about it. The ones who do not have the access to the process of how to connect a Canon iP8720 printer to Wi-Fi may look to the methods given below and follow them in order to carry out the Canon iP8720 wireless setup.
Speaking of wireless connection, this sort of feature allows you to connect your printer with a network source such as a router and the device which will be used to give commands wirelessly. This does not create obstructions and trouble as in the case of wires and the USB cables which are used for connection by several others. You can connect a Canon iP8720 printer to Wi-Fi with the help of the WI-FI router that is installed at your place or office and work anywhere with comfort.
Before moving towards the process of Canon iP8720 wireless setup you must be sure of a few necessities which are required in order to be successful with the entire procedure in a safe and secured manner.
- The device that you are using and the Canon iP8720 printer must be connected to a single network provider.
- There shouldn’t be any other device or printer connected to that network provider because if it happens there might be a loss of your security details or the personal data that is saved on your device.
- Both the device and the Canon iP8720 printer must be turned on and plugged with a power supply that is constant without any glitch in between.
- Check your network provider and make sure that it allows your device and Canon iP8720 printer to use its services without any issues or blockage in between.
Let us now start and connect the Canon iP8720 printer to Wi-Fi with the simple steps mentioned below.
- Open Google or any other internet service provider on your device and search for the ‘JI setup’ website online.
- Now you see a ‘product setup section’ on your windows screen where it provides you with the set of instructions that are to be read carefully before moving to the downloading step.
- Once you download the same go to the .dmg file and open it.
The Canon iP8720 wireless setup procedure would immediately start as soon as you open the above-mentioned file. Further, it will not even require any connection using a USB wire or would neither ask for the name and password for the network provider that you are using.
The Canon iP8720 wireless setup is most probably done within a few minutes after which you need to do as mentioned and elaborated below.
- Moving forward, you need to click on the ‘cableless protection’ once you see the ‘setup security’ window on your screen.
- Now you need to press the Wi-Fi button on your Canon iP8720 printer for about a few seconds until you see the LED light over the name ‘Power’, flashing exactly two times.
- Once you do so, you need to click on the Next button on the connection shown in the cable setup screen.
- In the next window, your screen would show you a list of software that is available and ready for download. You may select one of the most appropriate ones and then press the next button.
- Start the downloading process and install the software on your device.
- Once you are done with the successful installation, with the help of the instructions and guidance that were shown on the screen, an ‘Add Printer’ dialog box would appear on your screen, wherein you need to select the option ‘add printer’.
- From the list, you need to click on the Canon iP8720 series written alongside the Canon iP8720 IJ network and then press on the ‘add’ button given below in the box.
- Lastly, the add printer window would show you an option ‘next’ which is to be then clicked by you in order to give this process a successful end.
We are positive that this process would successfully allow you to connect a Canon iP8720 printer to Wi-Fi wirelessly but in case if this does not happen you may connect with the Canon iP8720 professional executives through their official website for further assistance.
Checl Also: Best technology