Counted on as one of the most secure and reliable service providers, SBCGlobal is a name that is hugely popular among people. This is an email platform that allows you to send and receive emails. And at the same time, you could also manage all the contacts, calendars and schedule any important meetings.
No matter how good something is, there are bound to be problems. For example, some instances in which you may not have your SBCGlobal email not working on your device. Being stuck up in such situations can make you feel frustrated; as you have, you will not do your job correctly. In addition, it can get incredibly irritating when you have urgent work to complete and need to have quick access to your emails.
As much as you may get discouraged over such minor issues, the good thing is that they are all resolvable. You’ll need to follow a few troubleshooting steps and then continue to have uninterrupted services. We have mentioned some of the most commonly faced issues and their solutions in this guide here.
The Reasons for SBC Global Email not working:
1) Poor internet connection
2) Incorrect Browser Settings
3) Interfering Antivirus or Antispyware software
4) Faulty add-ons on your browser
5) Server down problems
6) An outdated browser
7) Wrong time and date settings
8) Proxy servers
9) Incorrect log-in credentials
10) Wrong emails settings
Common Errors Faced
1) SBC Email is not responding properly
2) Cannot send emails from your SBC email account
3) Unable to open sbcglobal account
4) The password is not working
5) The emails are loading up slower than the usual
6) Unable to download attachments
7) SBCGlobal is not working on iPhone
8) SBCGlobal is not working on Android
Effective Ways To Fix the Issues Faced
1. First things first, you should check that your account’s validity has not expired.
2) Ensure that your WiFi and internet are in good working condition. If not, then you can give a try to restart your router or bring your device closer.
3) If you are a user of the SBC Global email accounts and regularly use it with other third-party applications, you will need to see that you have configured the proper SMTP/POP3 settings.
4) Make sure that you delete all cookies, cache, history, and other junk.
5) You must check that the application is compatible and functional with your device.
6) Do not forget to check the outbox and the inbox server settings
7) Your browser version must be compatible with SBC Global
8) Update the mobile application to the latest version available on the online application store.
9) If there is software that creates conflicts, make sure that you are disabling it when working with the SBCGlobal.
Properly Configuring the SBCGlobal Account on iPhone
1. Firstly, you will need to open the Settings on your iPhone.
2. Secondly, you will require to click on the Mail. After that, follow the same step to reach Accounts.
3. At this step, you will need to click on “Add Accounts.”
4. Now, select the “other’ and then choose the “Add Mail Account.”
5. You will need to type the name and the description to add the new account.
6. Provide your SBCGlobal email address and the password in the appropriate fields.
7. Locate the POP and click on it. You will find it from the top of your screen.
8. Add the Incoming mail server as inbound.att.net.
9. Type the email credentials again.
10. In the Outgoing mail server, add outbound.att.net.
11. Provide the email address and the password once again.
12. Lastly, click on the “Save.” This will help you to configure the SBCGlobal Account on your iPhone properly.
Other Ways To Fix iPhone SBCGlobal Email Issues
1. In the first step, restart your iPhone. After it has restarted, try using your mail account.
2. In the second step, you will need to check the POP3/IMAP server settings.
3. Now, you will need to remove and then re-add the SBCGlobal mail account.
4. Make sure that you are checking your password correctly.
5. When it comes to the propelled settings, you will be required to empower the SSL verificay\tion for approaching an active server.
6. It would be better to clear all your reserved data and history from your mail application.
7. However, if you continue to face the issue, you will need to go for permanent account removal. Do the process properly and then re-add it again on your Apple phone.
Fixing SBCGlobal Email issues on Android
1. As the first attempt, you should try to reboot it. This is something that works wonders in most cases.
2. To fix the issue, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the application on your Android device.
3. With the rest, it would also be beneficial to check the IMAP/POP Configurations Settings in Android.
4. Ensure that your phone stays connected to the network.
5. Set the correct IMAP settings for SBCGlobal mail:
– Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
– Incoming port: 993
– SSL Requirement: Yes
– Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
– Outgoing port: 465 or 587
– SSL Requirement: Yes
– Authentication Required: Yes
Fixing SBCGlobal Email issues on Mac
1. Click on the Settings of your Mac device.
2. Go to “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.” Choose “Accounts.”
3. Now, try to go to the “Add Account.”
4. From the “Add Account,” go to the “Other.”
5. You’ll now need to enter the SBC Global mail account credentials in the email account and password text fields.
6. Once you are done with this step of the process, then click on the Next.
7. Look for the “POP” from the top of the screen on your computer.
8. For the hostname, you should type inbound.att.net.
9. Moving further, you will need to provide your SBCGlobal email account username.
10. On the Outgoing mail server screen, fill in your credentials as usual. Just remember that you will need to put outbound.att.net as the domain name.
11. Click on the Next and Save. This completes the process.
1. You will need to ensure that you use a solid and secure internet connection. This will help you to avoid any interruptions.
2. Check for browser compatibility. The best web browsers to go for are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
3. Always have your browser updated to the latest version. This will help you to quickly load the SBCGlobal email account.
4. Do not hesitate to delete all the cookies and cache if you see that the SBCGlobal is creating an issue.
5. If you add extensions and installed plugins, you need to disable them on your browser. Usually, they are the cause of many arising issues.
6. Switch browsers to check if the issue has been fixed or not.
7. Last but not least, try to disable various security programs like Antivirus and Windows Firewall.