A motherboard is also known as a main-board or main circuit board that allows communication between many of the critical electronic components of the computer system, such as the CPU (Central Processing Unit) and memory, and provides connections for other computer peripherals.
Motherboard specifically means a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) with expansion capabilities. As the name says, this component is also called the mother of all components attached to it. The components include daughter cards, interface cards, sound cards, network cards, video cards, host bus adapters, IEEE 1394 cards, TV tuner cards, and various other custom parts.
Refurbished means that some part of a component has been replaced & the product now performs according to the standards. A refurbished gadget or a computer system is substantially inexpensive, which makes it worth buying. Following are the most popular refurbished motherboards available today.
- GA-H55M-D2H (rev. 1.4)
This is one of the best desktop motherboards that allows the user to charge their Apple gadgets such as iPad, iPhone, even though his/her desktop is on. Some more features are given below.
- It offers innovative smart technology for PC management
- Feature a 3x USB power boost, providing greater compatibility and additional power for USB devices.
- It supports the latest Intel core i3, core i5, and Core i7 processors featuring the first ever new standard in a multimedia platform for high-resolution content playback.
- The gigabyte h5x series is optimized for better graphics performance by allowing overclocking the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) core frequency for an output gain of up to 13%.
- A reliable energy saver which enables the best efficiency
- It supports six devices without installing the drivers
- More enhanced Intel HD Graphics combined with the processor
- Integrated HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) for smoothest videos
- Well-matched with Windows 7 to deliver the finest operation experience
- Meets European Union Energy-related Products requirements
- GA-H81M-DS2 (rev.2.0)
GA-H81M-DS2 motherboard supports the latest 4th Generation Intel processors, drawing together an exclusive combination of technologies and features that offer an ultimate platform for your desktop. This motherboard is in a class of its own from the high current power delivery, performance-enhancing technologies, high-end audio features, advanced device charging, and networking.
- It offers the technology of GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 with a wide- range of features & component choices that deliver record-breaking performance, as well as cool & efficient operation
- It uses Solid Caps (Capacitors) & Low RDS (on) MOSFETs (metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor) which provide a longer lifespan
- Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard’s electrical structure. GIGABYTE’s innovative Glass Fabric PCB design helps to protect against electrical short circuits due to moisture by dropping the gaps in between PCB filaments.
- GIGABYTE 3x USB power with USB 3.0 ports
- All solid capacitors design
- GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer is designed to let the user manage different kinds of network traffic so that the data streams such as web browsing, HD media, or online gaming can be prioritized.
- GA-B75M-D3V (rev.1.0)
B75 series motherboards have a wide range of features intended to offer vastly improved & simplified control over IT infrastructure, with a specific focus on data backup, security, and raising productivity levels. These motherboards can support Intel Wireless display only when joined with a suitable Intel Wi-Fi module.
- Features an all-new durable ultra 4 classic Design
- It Supports 3rd Gen Intel 22nm CPUs & 2nd Generation Intel CPU (LGA 1155 socket)
- All Japanese leading industrial design
- Double UEFI BIOS shield with 3TB plus HDD boot up ability
- PCI Express Generation 3.0 support
- Features a 3x USB power boost that delivers greater compatibility & additional power for USB devices
- Smoother high-resolution video playback
- GIGABYTE Off/On Charge for USB devices
- It uses Anti-Surge ICs to guard the motherboard against power surges.
- GA-H110-D3A (rev. 1.0)
This motherboard supports the latest 6th Gen processors, a 14nm desktop CPU that features enhanced performance, power efficiency, and provision for DDR4 memory.
- It delivers high-quality sound expansion and resolution to generate the most realistic sound effects for game lovers
- It offers a superfast transfer rate of 5 Gbps, with which the user can experience a 10x upgrade over USB 2.0
- The most harmful thing that can decrease the computer is moisture. These motherboards have been designed to make sure that moisture is never an issue
- The motherboard uses a Low RDS (remote Desktop service) (on) MOSFETs which decrease energy depletion through useless residual heat dissipation. This energy-saving is beneficial for both the environment and the end-users without affecting system performance.
- In terms of protecting the system, GIGABYTE motherboards have raised the bar providing an ESD (electrostatic discharge) system for both your Ethernet LAN & USB ports
- 8-channel HD Audio along with high-value audio capacitors
- It has 6 PCIe Slots flawless for Mining
- Twin Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Onboard M.2 Connectors for fast data transfer
- Qiyida X79
At no.5 on our list, we have a Qiyida X79 motherboard with Xeon LGA2011 E5. The specifications are given below.
- It comes with USB 2.0 ports
- ROHS quality certifications
- Contains Intel X79 Chipset and DDR3 memory
- 128 GBs of RAM capacity
- Non-integrated type graphics card
- Memory Bank; 4 DDR3 DIMM
- With CPU
- Dual memory channel
- Quality certification of ROHS (Restriction of Certain Hazardous Substances)
The world of technology is progressing day by day. Hi-tech and super fast motherboards are there to offer both functionality and efficiency to customers. The latest desktop motherboards are expensive to buy and not affordable by an average user. It is also the reason why refurbished motherboards are becoming popular. for both personal and professional use. We have tried to list down the best-refurbished motherboards that are available today.