Dry Fruits are essential nuts for boosting the health and immune system of your body and now you can easily buy and send dry fruits online to Guwahati according to your convenience.
Dry Fruits are different kinds of fruits or nuts from which original water content is removed with various methods. The water content from dry fruits is removed by undergoing different processes such as natural processes, using specialized dryers, or sun drying. Today Dry Fruits are produced in most regions of the world and are highly consumed in all cultures and regions. Dried Fruits have a high nutritional value as well.
Dry Fruits are different kinds of fruits or nuts from which original water content is removed with various methods. The water content from dry fruits is removed by undergoing different processes such as natural processes, using specialized dryers, or sun drying. Today, Dry Fruits are produced in most regions of the world and are highly consumed all over the world. Dried Fruits have a high nutritional value as well. The different types of dry fruits are listed below.
Types of dry Fruits
There is a vast range of dry fruits available in the market, but some dry fruits have a great demand. Few dry fruits are quite common and can be consumed on a day-to-day basis.
1. Almonds (Badam): Almonds are the most common with fewer calories. They are the most commonly consumed dry fruits. Daily consumption of almonds can be proven beneficial for the body. Almonds contain proteins, mono-saturated fats, and antioxidants. Almonds soaked in water can be consumed on a day-to-day basis.
2. Pistachios (Pista): Pistachios are a snack like dried fruit and can frequently benefit the body. Pistachios contain fibre, which helps in keeping the body energetic and is the most crunchy amongst all the other types of dry fruits. Fibres present in Pistachios are also beneficial for digestion as it assists the bowel movement.
3. Cashews (Kaju): Cashews are the most loved and delicious dried fruits. They are loaded with a high amount of magnesium and are beneficial in weight loss. Thanks to the presence of magnesium that helps the body to regulate fat and carbohydrates.
4. Raisins (kishmish): The sweetest of all dried fruits. Raisins contain several healthy vitamins and minerals. Raisins can also be consumed for weight loss. Raisins soaked in water overnight have proved to be very beneficial for the body.
5. Dates (Khajoor): Dates are rich in taste and flavour. They can be consumed for weight loss. Dates have high fibre content. They are good for Disease-Fighting Antioxidants and promote brain health as well.
6. Walnuts (Akhrot): Walnuts are rich in antioxidant properties and are a great source of Omega 3s. Walnuts consumed on a regular basis can prove to be beneficial for the brain as well. Walnuts promote a healthy gut and reduce the risk of cancer.
7. Apricots (Khubanee): Apricots are the most nutritious dry fruit that contains vitamins and minerals helpful in developing good eye-sight, boost skin health, and hydrates the body. Apricots are high in potassium and protect from liver problems.
Dry fruits in Guwahati
There are different ranges of dry fruits available in Guwahati. These dry fruits are available in the form of dried, frozen, and fresh dry fruits. Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, resins, and dates are some of the main available in Dry Fruits wholesale in Guwahati.
Dry Fruits Delivery in Guwahati
Demand for Dry Fruits delivery in Guwahati is increasing day by day. The market was shut due to the pandemic all over the world but the demand is rising. Various online sites are providing the facility to receive and send dry fruits online to Guwahati. They are providing a wide range of hampers at different prices.
It made things easier and handy, send dry fruits online to Guwahati for wishing birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special occasion which you forget sometimes but can make it special by sending these gift hampers.
Dry Fruits wholesale in Guwahati
A wide range of dry fruits is available wholesale in Guwahati varying in different prices and quality. The top dry fruits wholesalers in Guwahati are Bihariji Trading Company, S. Rasiklal And co, White Lotus Impex, Mahakal Traders, Charminar Traders, and Km Trading Company.
There are many more Dry Fruits Wholesale markets making it easier for the people living there. These wholesale provides all types of dry fruits in Guwahati
Dry Fruits Gift Pack
Dry fruits gifts for making them sweet and memorable. Sending dry fruits online to Guwahati in a gift hamper including chocolates, flowers, different dry fruits together with gifts packed in aesthetic boxes can also be a creative idea of gifting a dry fruits gift pack to someone.
Make any occasion memorable by giving a dry fruit gift pack. You can Receive and send dry fruits gift packs online to Guwahati.
Wholesale Dry Fruits online
Now it is easier to buy dry fruits from a wide range of online sites, offering the facilities of wholesale dry fruits online. Easy and free shipping of dry fruits is provided by these wholesale markets present on the online platform.
According to the needs and demands of the people, these online marketers are increasing the wholesale market available online as well. Now it has become easier to buy dry fruits online that too in the affordable range.
Send Dry Fruits Online to Celebrate Any Occasion
Various sites offer the facility to receive and send dry fruits online to Guwahati. Send dry fruits to Guwahati with just a few clicks and mark the celebration of any occasion. These online sites have made things easier and handier.
It is pretty hard these days to remember and celebrate different occasions in today’s scenarios but you can now make every moment special, enjoyable, and memorable by sending cute gift hampers including chocolates, flowers, decorative material, and dry fruits online to Guwahati. FOH ensures satisfaction and happiness with the best quality of dry fruits delivered in minimum time to save your occasions.