Since 1977, Bloo toilet cleaner has been providing efficient and effective protection to families from thousands of harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria. Over the years, in over 35 countries globally, Domex has provided families with protection from harmful germs. It is committed to raising good health and hygiene standards by improving general hygiene and health standards in communities in India.
In India, Bloo Toilet Cleaner has effectively provided good disinfection in your bathroom. As a part of Trishul Home Care, Bloo the best toilet cleaner has its focus on fighting the war against India’s disinfection and sanitation issues. These products have been specially produced to provide clean, shinning, and hygienic toilets to every household in India.
Types of the product range
The oldest brand – Trishul Home Care offers a wide range of products to choose from such as Bloo toilet cleaner, multipurpose disinfectant spray, Germoshield disinfectant liquid, etc. With Trishul Home Care, you can be certain that the job is done.
Bloo Disinfectant Toilet Cleaner
Not only it is the best toilet cleaner in the country but also gives you a fresh, clean, and shiny toilet. It kills 99.9% of germs and other harmful bacteria thereby safeguarding your family. It helps in destroying all infections and germs to give non-stop freshness.
Germonil White Phenyl Floor Cleaner
- Germonil White Phenyl Floor Cleaner kills all germs including bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Highly recommended products by World’s leading Health Organisations for disinfecting surfaces.
- It can also be used to remove tough stains and give sparkling clean floors.
- The product is also available at Amazon and Flipkart.
- Kills 99.9% of thousands of infection-causing germs, including harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Protects against infection-causing germs.
- Contains a very powerful formula that guarantees effective cleaning and makes the surface hygienically clean.
- It is one of the easiest cum hassle-free ways to deep clean surfaces.
- An affordable cleaning solution made in India.
- Produced to work with various toilets like railways, Bio-toilets, Swachh Bharat single pit, and twin pit toilets.
- Effective against 99.9% germ kill, superior stain removal than detergent powders, and gives long-lasting protection.
- Bio-degradable, safe to use, and has no harmful substances like in loose acid or bleaching powder cleaners
How to Disinfect and Sanitize a Bathroom
Not many people appreciate this task but understanding how to clean and disinfect your bathroom is very essential to combat the build-up of germs, bacteria, and grime that occur in this highly used space. It helps to have a few different cleaning methods up your sleeve for when you’re either in a hurry or alternatively and have the time to do a meticulous, deep clean.
How long does it take to disinfect a bathroom?
The time it needs to clean a bathroom will depend on obvious parts such as its size, dirtiness, décor, what appliances are used in the space, and how frequently you get through to doing it. With a bit of preparation and plan, there’s no purpose why you can’t get a good job done in few minutes. Still, if you want to deep-clean your average-sized bathroom, this will usually take up to an hour.
How to deep clean your bathroom?
- The shower
- The bath
- The sink
Don’t neglect to give these factors some special consideration, too.
Of course, we’ve previously shown you how to clean your bathroom surfaces. Yet a humid environment is a bacteria’s best friend, and regrettably, there is nowhere with as much condensation as the bathroom. So to wash any fungus and decay on the bathroom surface, use a powerful surface cleaner such as Black Phenyl during your deep clean. You can apply it by scattering on and wiping it off with wiper after mixing it with required water or, for that tougher mold or mildew spots.
Open bathroom window while showering for ventilation:
Make sure to open the bathroom window, keep the exhaust running and close your door while showering to prevent the build-up of fungus, mold, and mildew. To kill mold and fungus in the bathroom, use multipurpose disinfectant spray and simply spray on pre-cleaned surfaces until completely soaked. Let the bathroom surface look dry and repeat application at regular intervals.
Brushing doesn’t have to be a burden – and you don’t require someone to professionally wash your bathroom when you can do it this well yourself. With the right products on your side and training, you won’t even break a sweat.
Keep up-to-date with what’s going on in the healthcare and homecare industry by following our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You can also visit our official website. Any feedback from your end is highly appreciated. Please feel free to connect with us.
Find more information related to Glass Cleaner Spray here.