India holds an important place in the education Franchise across the world. The country has the largest population in the world, with over 580 million people in the age bracket of 5 to 24 years. Further, more than 1.4 million schools with over 227 million students enrolled. These figures clearly state a vast opportunity and scope for further development in the education sector. Becoming an edupreneur has recently become a popular trend as Franchise comes with many lucrative options to explore the best education franchise in India.
Focusing mainly on the preschool sector, the emergence and the growing importance of playschools have introduced numerous opportunities for mompreneurs looking to open a school in this education sector. If you make up your mind and looking to invest in a playschool, you can opt for any two of the following options i.e.
- Starting up your play school
- Buying the best education franchise from an existing renowned preschool brand
Let’s discuss and find out more about both aspects!
Starting your playschool
How do I start school? Opening your own play school is like starting a new business from scratch. It involves a lot of planning, research, studies, resources, finance and hard work in abundance. Undoubtedly, it is a challenging, complicated and lengthy process. However, with new developments, many investors invest in opening a school. Let’s look at the pros and cons of starting up a playschool of your own.
- Starting up a play school may follow good rewards with just a one-time investment
- It promises long-term profit
- Lastly, it offers a sense of satisfaction in serving society at large
- Your new school will take a long time to prosper and foster the trust of audiences at large in a highly competitive education market.
- You will have to take care of finances, recruiting, training, marketing etc., all on your own. In brief, you become responsible for every task.
- The permission and grant process from various authorities takes time and effort.
Buying a school franchise
A preschool franchise, on the other hand, is quite a convenient option to opt for. However, it has its own set of challenges and stresses. Let’s have a look!
- The idea of buying the best education franchise comes from a tried and tested business model. Hence, everything is adequately planned, executed and operated systematically.
- Being associated with a reputed brand name in the market reduces the cost of initial setup and marketing.
- This model involves less financial risk since you are associated with an existing brand identity.
- Playschool franchise providers offer extensive training and ongoing support.
- There is a lack of flexibility as you will be bound to follow the rules set by the governing educational institution
- The franchisee will be liable to pay a fixed amount of loyalty annually
Hence, both of the options have their own set of advantages and risk factors involved. After a careful evaluation, you must pick one choice. And, if you wish to seek guidance from an expert school consultant in India to make the process easier for you, look no further than Shri Educare. They are the best consultancy firm based in Gurgaon. The dedicated professionals from the Shri Educare team ensure that you are guided in the right direction with every detail involved in starting a school.