Outlook contacts not syncing with Android
Android phones are gaining popularity among users due to their enhanced features and easy UI. Many users want to access all of their data, such as contacts and emails, via their Android phones. Contacts play the most important part in the communication process. Often they face the issue – Outlook contacts not syncing with Android smartphones. If you are one of them and want to know why your Outlook contacts not syncing with Android, then follow this article.
While Office 365 is favored by everyone, Outlook is an integrated application. It is an email client and is widely used by professionals and organizations. Meanwhile, users find it difficult to locate a dependable and straightforward method to export Outlook contacts to Android. Don’t worry, after reading this post, you’ll know everything about how to sync Outlook contacts with Android successfully.
Fix Outlook contacts not syncing with Android – Step by Step
There are several ways available in the market to resolve the issue of Outlook contacts not syncing with Android. But after extensive research, reviews, and practical execution. We chose the finest and most straightforward option for users, which is detailed in the following section.
Step 1: Using vCard Exporter to save Outlook Contacts to vCard
The user can use SysTools vCard Export software to easily export contacts from Outlook to vCard. The user can simply open, analyze, and batch convert Microsoft Outlook contacts to vCard with this software. Furthermore, the program has a user-friendly design that allows the user to interact with the tool seamlessly. You can also easily export Outlook contacts to Google CSV, Yahoo CSV, WAB, and other formats. The user can also export only selected contacts based on their needs. Furthermore, the utility keeps track of all the attributes connected with the contacts, such as personal information, contact information, email address, and so on.
Note: To import vCard files into Outlook, use SysTools vCard Importer software.
Convert a PST file to a vCard/VCF file
You can use an automated tool like SysTools vCard Export Tool to convert the PST file to a vCard.
- Download and run the tool to your computer and then select Add File.
- You’ll be presented with the File and Folder options. If you just have one file, select File. If there are several files in a folder, choose Folder.
- Click Browse, choose your PST file and then click Add. The utility will display a preview of the whole PST file data.
- Choose the contacts you want to export and click the Export button.
- In the Export Options window, click vCard and choose it from the drop-down menu.
- Select Export to save all of the contacts as a VCF file.
- When the export is finished, you will be notified. Check the earlier chosen location folder for the VCF file.
Step 2: Transfer vCard Contacts to an Android Phone
- Navigate to the Contacts icon on your Android phone.
- Now, tap on Contacts, and you’ll get a list of all the contacts on your phone.
- Next, touch on the three vertical dots icon, and then select Import/Export from the menu list.
- Choose Import from.vcf file and navigate to the directory where your vCard file is located.
- Now, choose the vCard file you exported in Step 1 from the drop-down menu.
- The import procedure will be initiated. After the import procedure is complete, you can quickly access contacts in Outlook on your Android phone.
Several users inquired about Outlook contacts not syncing with Android. So, we provided an automated method for easily transferring Outlook contacts to an Android smartphone. The program assists you in easily exporting emails to Outlook 365. The software allows you to export Outlook data to PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, VCF, ICS, and MBOX file formats. We recommend that you use the automated tool to overcome manual method drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
To export contacts, SysTools vCard Export Tool provides five distinct migration methods. Choose according to your requirements:
1. Export Contacts as vCards
2. Consolidate Outlook Contacts onto a Single vCard
3. Save Outlook Contacts as a CSV file to Google Drive.
4. PST Contacts to Yahoo CSV Conversion
5. Transfer Outlook Contacts to WAB
You don’t have to be concerned about it. This tool is ideal for use in the following scenarios:
1. Corrupted PST File
2. A PST file that has been password-protected
3. PST File Orphaned
Yes, you can save the contacts in whatever location you choose. You can also make a new folder right from the software panel.
Yes, it works with numerous Windows and Microsoft Outlook versions, including Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit), 2008/2012. (32-bit & 64-bit)
Microsoft Outlook: Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 (32/64 bit).