With time, the advent of technology has made lives much easier. One of the many gifts it has given the world is fast internet connection. Over the course of time, it has now become wireless, which has enabled people to stay connected with the whole world at every point of time.
To keep up with the demand, various firms have come up with their internet servers in order to cater to the growing need of the population all over the world. One such company, which enjoys quite a repute among its clients is Nighthawk. If you are someone who has a Nighthawk internet connection and would want to manage the Nighthawk Router network, you should log in to your admin account. By logging in to your Nighthawk Router Login admin account, you will control all the important stuff like- number of connected devices, network credentials, monitor network traffic, etc. Also, you can configure your network as per your preference to make it more secure.
To access your Nighthawk admin login account, you either use the Nighthawk app or a web browser. We would recommend you to use the Nighthawk router app for a better user experience. However, if you have a problem installing or accessing the app, choose the web browser method. To know the benefits of using the app, keep reading this guide.
Let’s start with the login process. These are the steps that you could follow to login into your account. We’re going to discuss both the app and the web browser method for the login. Also note, new users have to use the default login details. However, existing users can use the credentials accordingly if they have changed their login details.
Steps to log in through browser-
• To begin with login, first, connect your Nighthawk router to the power outlet.
• Then, you have to connect your ISP modem to the router with an ethernet cable.
• Launch a web browser, but make sure that the browser is up to date to work with the setup.
• For the next step, type routerlogin.net in the address bar to go to the Nighthawk Router Login page.
• You can also use any default IP address for wireless devices to reach on the Router Login page.
• Lastly, you have to enter your username and password in the respective input fields to log in to your account.
Steps to login with the app-
• Firstly, connect your device to the Nighthawk router network.
• Secondly, you should install the Netgear Router Nighthawk- WiFi Router App on your mobile device. This app is available with all the major operating systems.
• For the login, launch the app on your device.
• On the sign-in screen, you will be asked to enter your login details or create an account. If you are a new user, you first have to create your account.
• After the login, you will be able to control all the devices that have been connected to the router network.
Hence, here we have discussed the login steps to your admin login account. Moving on further, you should know what the Nighthawk Router app has to offer you.
Features of Nighthawk router app
Netgear offers the Nighthawk router app so that user can manage their network with ease. Also, this app is available on all the major app stores, so you can download it from any platform, depending on which OS device you are using.
- Managing all your network on a single dashboard- You can manage all of your network, notification, and devices in a single admin panel. Also, the board is very well organized to control the different activities over the network.
- Pause router network-With the app’s help, you can pause the whole network and also the network for a particular device.
- Check the downloading speed of the internet- It offers the features to run security, network speed tests to monitor the performance of your network.
- Monitor the broadband speed of your device-You could also set the app to check the broadband speed for your internet service providers so that you can monitor the internet proficiency of the devices connected to your router network.
- Parental Control Option- Use the Parent Control feature to protect your children’s over the network. With the help of the feature, you can set a time limit for the kids to surf the internet. In addition, you could also limit the content that they can search.
- Control the data delivery speed- You could monitor traffic over the network to tackle network congestion. In order to do this, a speed test option has been provided in the app.
- Remotely manage your network-Moreover, you will be able to manage your network remotely with the help of the Nighthawk app.
- Firmware update- Finally, you can choose to update your router firmware if your router is a bit slow or have problems with the network speed.
What to do if you face problems while logging in to your account?
Sometimes users face problems while logging in, so if this happens with you, try these methods to fix the issue-
- Switching to a different browser- If you failed to log in to your account, you could try using a different web browser. Every browser uses different settings, so it may help you to fix the issue.
- Try reinstalling the app- If you can’t log in with the app or have any trouble starting up the app, then prefer reinstalling the app.
- Reconnect your device to the router network- Disconnect your device, could then connect it again to the router network. Sometimes a lousy internet connection can cause login problems.
- Confirm your admin credentials- Check for your admin credentials. If you’ve forgotten your admin account password, you can try recovering or resetting password methods to set the password.
- Reset your router- If none of the above methods work, you can try resetting your router. But note one thing, if you reset your router, then the whole network configuration will be deleted from the router. Also, resetting will bring your router back to its optimal state, so after that, you will have to use default details for the login.
Lastly, if you have tried all the methods and still have login problems with your account, we advise you to get expert help for the security of your account.