“Microblooding is about creating the perfect shape for each person, completely individual for each client.”
“This process is very accurate as it is a used tool. Its effect is like the tip of a pen which is tilted like a slanted blade with 1012 fine needles at the end. The needles do not penetrate the skin. They only scratch the surface delicately, like a piece of paper.
“The needle implants thin, pen-shaped smears of medical color into the epidermis of the skin, creating beautiful, realistic and natural lines.”
How are microbled eyebrows different from tattooing your eyebrows?
“Unlike tattoos, , microblading eyebrows are found not on the deeper layers of the skin but on the surface. It is also playful and the color fades over a period of 18 months.
“Hairstrokes are more natural and thinner than any tattoo when using a hand needle / blade. There are no electrical devices that spread this technique deeply. So there is more scratching noise than the echo of a tattoo gun which It pierces the skin so deeply.
What is micro-shedding and how is it different from micro-bleeding?
Yes, the names may sound vaguely similar, but we promise you that microblooding and microheading are very different.
There is a subtle but important difference between the two forms of semi-permanent makeup for your eyebrows. Microbledding is very precise, compared to the shape of the individual hair, the microheading ends very smoothly. Think of it like using eyebrow pencil instead of eyebrow powder or pomade.
While microblooded brows strokes existing brows like tattoo hair, micro-shading tattoo brows eliminate small dots with less clarity.
Not sure which technique is right for you? Fear not, technicians often combine the two methods to achieve the most realistic and natural.
Are you allergic to microblooding?
“There are some people who are allergic to sensitive and specific colors, but in my experience this is not common. I will always do scrap or patch tests to make sure you are not allergic before treatment. ‘
How much does microblading cost?
Microblooding Cost, you can usually expect the cost (average) of a microblooding session to be around $ 400 to $ 600.
What actually happens when a microblade is applied to the eyebrows?
1. “I shape the eyebrow area by using hair strands, cleansing the area and preparing it for treatment.”
2. Anesthesia: This process takes 40 minutes with topical ointment. Although it works its insensitive magic, I will show customers the color markings and talk about the best shade for their desired shape. ‘
3. 10 minutes before the anesthetic cream reaches its working stage, I will start measuring the area around the eyebrows using my tools, taking into account the shape of the face, balance, facial features, etc. “
4. ‘Then I start the process of puncture, gently apply the oil with a light stroke. Each paralyzed skin has a shallow line where the pigment enters and then settles. If there is any discomfort at this stage, we add another instant layer of nabbing cream to the area which will take effect after 5 minutes. ‘
5. “I add one last layer of varnish that lasts 5 minutes, clean the area and browse such beautiful!”
6. “In 6-8 weeks there is a recharge session to fill in the gaps where the oil has not healed or has not healed.”
How long does microblooding last?
“Microblood eyebrows last 12 to 18 months, but the shelf life of the oil depends on the type of skin.”
“People with slightly oily skin live for about 12 months before they need to be recharged, but people with normal skin can live for up to 18 months.
If you do not issue a raffle every 18 months, your eyebrows will be raised. Used oils have no stains or discoloration so you won’t know if you let them fade. ”
Does microblooding hurt?
Although the procedure may take more than 2 hours, most people report that they feel only slight pressure or discomfort and less pain due to the use of anesthetic creams than traditional tattoos. Some degree of pain or discomfort should be expected. If you are considering using a microblade browser, be sure to do proper research with the provider.
Can microblade eyebrows be removed / removed?
‘Yes, the oil used does not leave stains or discoloration, and I can use saline / saline solution to remove microblade eyebrows.
Microblooding can be removed. There are many ways to do this. The most common is laser treatment.