If you have been experiencing terrible pain due to kidney stone and no medicine is working, then it’s time for you to switch to the best kidney treatment in Ayurveda!
Though the healthcare industry is evolving at a rapid scale, the medical expense may break the bank of most individuals.
Kidney stones are usually little deposits formed in the ureter and bladder that restricts the flow of bodily toxins, making it difficult for patients to pass through urine.
According to Ayurveda, the imbalance of vata leads to kapaha drying, ultimately leads to kidney stones.
What happens when the kidney stone strikes?
If the kidney stone strikes, you will experience pain near your kidney areas, towards the spine and around. Let’s discuss what happens when you experience kidney stones:
- Feeling bloated
- Heaviness in breathing
- The frequent sensation of urination
- Fever and chills
- Difficulty in urination/pain urination
Combating the kidney stone
Well, the removal of the stone size will depend on its size and strength. One of the best things about kidney treatment in Ayurveda is that;
- If the stones are in small size, they can be removed from the right diet and sufficient water intake.
- There are certain Ayurvedic herbs and medicines that can break a stone.
- In advanced cases, large stones can be removed with flush therapy or other non-surgical methods.
Some Home Remedies for the Best Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda
1) Consider Drinking Healthy Items
- Barley water (morning and evening)
- Coconut water (morning)
- Pumpkin soup
- Lemon water
2) Consume sugarcane:
- Try to mix cumin seeds, sugarcane, and honey
- Make sure you mix green cardamom with a little sugarcane juice.
- Consider consuming Tulsi seeds with sugarcane and milk
3) Try to include amla powder in food.
4) Make sure you consume fruits enriched with water like watermelon or you can consume it in juice form.
Dos vs. Don’ts about Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda
- Make sure you drink enough water.
- Consume healthy meals on time
- Urinate on time vs. holding the urge
- Cleanse the bowel by drinking warm water early in the morning
- Try to avoid, bananas, dairy products, maida, tomatoes, brinjal, chikku, and other junk foods.
- Regularly practice yoga poses.
- Eat fruits with high water content
So, that’s a wrap up to the best kidney treatment in Ayurveda for stones!
Although Ayurvedic remedies can be followed in general, it is wise to conduct a complete Ayurvedic check-up to get the right treatment plan.
Om Pharma Ayur is a leading online healthcare platform that efficiently harnesses a set of different Ayurvedic methodologies and tools to provide you with the right treatment for your kidney stones.
To know more, visit https://ompharmaayur.com/ and get rid of your kidney problems naturally!