Here are some student visa 500 eligibility points
- you should be 6 years or more seasoned
- give a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) at a full-time course enrolled on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas Students, CRICOS
- show proof of your English language abilities before going to apply for student visa subclass 500.
- you and your relatives should be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) from a supported Australian medical coverage supplier for the length of your visit in Australia
- In case you’re under 18 years old, you should have sufficient government assistance game plans set up while you are in Australia
- meet wellbeing and character prerequisites
- have sufficient cash for your visit
- You should be taken a crack at a course of study (eCOE).
- You should meet the certifiable transitory stay necessity (GTE).
- Whenever needed by the Minister, you might have to give proof of your degree of English language capability.
- You should have the option to exhibit that you approach adequate assets to take care of the expense of your visit in Australia including the capacity to pay course charges, travel to and from Australia and living expense.
- You should keep up with sufficient plans for health care coverage (OSHC)
- You should fulfill certain Public Interest models and Special Return rules.
After completing your study on student visa subclass 500, you can apply for Temporary graduate visa subclass 485 for further studies.
What is the expense of the Student visa 500?
The expense of the Student visa 500 is from AUD$620 for the fundamental candidate. A charge will apply for every relative who applies for the visa. You can utilize the Visa Pricing Estimator
What is the processing time for the subclass 500 student visa?
- Handling times can differ dependent on which area you’re applying for and it can take between:
- 75% of utilizations in 29 days; 90% of uses in 42 days for the Higher Education Sector
- 75% of utilizations in 43 days; 90% of uses in 77 days for Vocational Education and Training Sector
You can contact our immigration agent Adelaide for any kind of assistance regarding the visa.