IJ.Start Canon-You can take advantage of the modern printing capabilities of Canon IJ printers. To set up a Canon IJ printer, visit canon com/ijsetup.
Canon IJ printers are popular for their excellent printing capabilities and amazing print quality. If you have purchased a Canon IJ printer, you may not be able to set it up. Learn all about setting up Canon printers at canon com/ijsetup.
We have shared step-by-step instructions below. By following these quick and simple steps outlined below, you can easily set up a Canon IJ printer in the shortest possible time. Let’s start and follow this process step by step.
How to Set Up Canon IJ Printer Hardware
As a first-time purchaser of Canon IJ printers, it may be difficult for anyone to complete the setup process of Canon IJ printers. We have simplified this process for you with the help of the following steps. Please follow these quick and easy instructions:
- First, the buyer should open the Canon IJ printer and store it in a safe place, making sure not to put it in high temperatures, as it will affect the parts of the Canon IJ printer.
- Now you need to connect the power cord to the Canon IJ printer, and then connect the power cord to the power source.
- Now, press the button on the front of the Canon IJ printer to turn on the Canon IJ printer.
- By pressing the power button. ,
- You will see the red light on.
- The indicator light indicates that your Canon IJ printer is working.
- After that, take out the branded ink cartridges, install them in the correct positions in the Canon IJ printer, and make sure to click them correctly.
- You need to load some A4 paper into the paper tray of the Canon IJ printer.
- You can now start printing.
How to Set Up Network Settings
We have provided the step-by-step instructions above to help you set up a Canon IJ printer. Now we will share how to configure the correct network. The instructions below will help you do so. Follow the step-by-step instructions:
- First, press the “Menu” button on the operational panel of the Canon IJ printer
- Then, you need to go to the “Network Settings” appearing on the screen.
- Select the LAN settings and click on the
- Keep scrolling down until you see the “Wireless LAN Setup” option.
- All the networks available nearby will appear in the search results. You need to select the network you wish to connect to.
- To establish the proper connection between your Canon IJ printer and network, you need to enter the correct password for the network.
- After you have entered the correct password, you need to click OK.
- When the process is over, go to canon com/ijsetup to download the latest version of the drivers.
- Install the recently downloaded drivers by following the on-screen instructions.
- Scan and print documents now.
How to Establish Wireless Connection for Your Canon IJ Printer
Having trouble establishing a wireless connection for your new Canon IJ printer? If so, you don’t need to worry! This is a simple process. The following are useful instructions for you. Follow these quick and simple steps:
- First, read the user manual to learn more about the WPS button on the Canon IJ printer.
- You need to turn on the Canon IJ printer. After that, press and hold the Wi-Fi button located on it.
- When you press the Wi-Fi button, the blue light starts to light up.
- Please configure the network settings correctly.
- You need to load at least 15 sheets of A4 paper in the paper tray of the Canon printer.
- Finally, print a page to check if the connection has been established correctly.
How to Set Up Canon IJ on Mac
To help Mac users set up their Canon IJ on their Mac system, we have explained easy instructions. Follow the instructions:
- First, you need to access the manufacturer’s site by accessing any updated Web browser.
- Then write down the model of the printer and the operating system you are using.
- When the download link appears on the screen, you need to click on it.
- Link, you can download the file.
- After the download is complete, you need to follow the instructions on the screen to install it.
- Be sure to download the MP driver with the Canon IJ utility package.
- Double-click the Canon Utilities folder and use IJ Scan Utility and IJ Printer Utility.
- Following the step-by-step instructions above, you can quickly set up Canon IJ on your Mac.
How to download and install Canon printer drivers and software
Follow the usual steps to successfully install Canon IJ Setup on your computer; open the latest version of a web browser (such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari).
- Go to canon com/ijsetup or enter http // canon com / ijsetup in the URL bar.
- To start installing Canon ij setup, click Configure (start here).
- To go to the next page, enter the printer model name in the box that appears.
Otherwise, choose the first two letters from below, scroll down, and hit on printer model name.
- Click setting up (your Canon model name) at canon com/ijsetup and press enter.
- Choose the region and ensure you’ve chosen the right device type on the Select Device page like Windows or Mac.
- Eventually, click the “Setup” button and then tap on Download. The setup will begin to download.
- To start Canon printer drivers installation, double-click the .exe or .dmg file and follow on-screen prompts.
How to setup a Canon printer with USB connection?
There are a few steps to set up a Canon printer product if you have a USB cable. Check below instructions to set up Canon printer via USB cable;
Step 1 – Download the latest Canon ij setup
- Visit the Canon support page canon.com/ijsetup or click http //canon.com/ijsetup link.
- On the “Use your Model Name” box, enter the Canon printer model name to access Canon Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Choose your operating system and any of the latest software such as Mini Master Setup, MP Drivers, or UPS drivers (for mac).
- Click Select and tap download. If canon.com/ijsetup prompt with a pop-up, click Save.
Step 2 – Install Canon software
- Start with Canon software installation, use CD, or choose the installer you downloaded from the canon.com/ijsetup website.
- Double-click on the Canon ij printer setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Jump to the “Connection Method Selection” screen and click on the USB connection tab.
- Continue to install and wait for the Printer Connection screen to appear.
Step 3 – Connect the USB cable and set up the Canon printer
- During the installation with https://ij.start.canon for Canon setup, take the USB cable.
- To perform the connection process, plug one port into the PC and another side to your Canon printer’s rear.
- Open the printer and choose next to jump into the rest of the on-screen instructions.
- Eventually, load paper into Canon ink cartridge and test printing with Canon inkjet printer.
All the Above steps as per the reference by Various competitor website in my own language hope this post will be useful