Facebook offers a plethora of features to its users and is increasingly becoming popular. Everything about Facebook is fantastic, but that doesn’t mean it is free from errors. Facebook is quite stringent about the safety of the users’ information and can lock your account if it finds any suspicious activities in your account.
Facebook Account Is Temporarily Locked can occur due to various reasons but can be fixed if appropriately addressed. Don’t worry if you are struggling with the same issue, as we’re here to help you out. In this guide, we’ll tell you a quick way to fix the problem, so keep on reading until the end.
How To Unlock Facebook Account?
To get rid of the problem, you can use the Trusted Contacts feature to pick a few Facebook contacts as Trusted Contacts. So when you lose access to your Facebook account, you can ask them for help. For that, go through the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the Facebook sign-in page and then enter your email ID and password.
- You’ll see the security sign-in page, click on Get help from trusted contacts.
- From the list, select the name of the friends who are currently available and then click Continue.
- The selected friends will get a link for verification.
- On clicking the link, they will receive a security code.
- You need to collect the codes from all your selected friends.
- Lastly, enter the codes on the Facebook security page.
Facebook will verify the codes, and your account will be unlocked soon.
That’s all about how you can unlock your Facebook account. You can also visit our blogs for more related questions, such as Facebook not responding or How Do I Delete Someone From Messenger, etc., to get your issues resolved.
Author – George Blake
Blake has more than nine years of IT expertise. He has been awarded numerous awards from various institutions and forums. His passion for helping people via his expertise has made him share his experience with readers via Blogs and articles.
Related Blogs –