A washing machine is a must-have for every household laundry goal. The advent of the washing machine meets your laundry needs quickly. A fully automatic washing machine or a semi-automatic washing machine is always a good investment. Once you make an investment, you need to take good care of your machine for longevity and good performance. There are various ways in which you can save your money on the right track. The better you care for your machine, the things you do with your machine can help you save a good deal of money. You need to maintain your washing machine with regular care and maintenance. It is not about expensive service, but regular care should be taken of the best semi automatic washing machine in India.
Do not overload: Choose your washing machine storage capacity based on your laundry requirements. If you are a bachelor or have a family, your requirements will be very different. You can not overload the capacity of the washing machine that you have. 80% of the entire capacity can be used for the storage of clothes, keeping 20% of the storage empty for cleaning. Make sure you are not filling the entire washer with all the clothes. It will not only damage your machine but also give you incomplete laundry.
Close the door after some time: Once you are done with the washing, you can not immediately close the doors. Make sure you allow enough air to pass through so that there is no moisture and dampness inside the machine. The presence of water and moisture will let in the growth of fungus and create an unwanted foul smell.
Wipe up the extra water: After you wash, if you find some extra water on the interior and exterior parts, just use a clean cloth to wipe them off. So the idea should be to keep the machine completely dry.
Use the right detergent: You need to be very careful about the amount and type of detergent used in the machine. If you have a fully automatic washing machine, you need a subsiding detergent for effective cleaning. Make sure you are adding an adequate amount of detergent that your machine needs to clean all the clothes.
Clean your machine: If you expect your washing machine to clean your clothes properly, you need to keep it clean too. You can do that in several ways. Run a hot cycle with detergent and then go for a water wash so that the interior part of the washing is completely clean. This will help to give you better longevity with performance with the best washing machine under 15000.
Some tricks to save money
- Wash all your clothes at the lowest water level. Make sure you are not using too much water and this will help you save a lot on your water usage. Do not consider savings only in terms of electricity or maintenance, but also in terms of water usage.
- Run short cycles: When you run short and quick cycles, the electricity consumption will be low. This will not waste electricity and you can also go ahead and save a good amount on your monthly electricity bills. Go for the best washing machine under 15000, and the top-load ones.
- Keep the machine cool: Whenever you are using a washing machine, always use a 30 degree or cold water cycle. The hot and heat temperatures are always not necessary unless there are too many ground-in stains or particularly dirty clothes. Running cold cycles will keep your electricity requirements low.
- Some pre-wash: Before you put all your laundry in the washing machine, do some pre washing like rubbing shirt collars and soaking heavily soiled items, as this will reduce the chance of having to wash them again because a few stubborn stains did not come out.
- No heavy bath towels: When you are using heavy bath towels, they take a lot of time to get washed. Make sure you are using some lightweight ones so that they are quickly washed and you can save a good amount of electricity.
- Do not burden clothes: Do not wait for the entire week to get your laundry done. This will give you a washing drum filled with clothes. It will be a large cycle, needing a lot of water and time. This way, you will burn a lot of electricity and your bills will never go down this way. Keep your washing done on an everyday basis so that it is short and affordable. You can be quick with your laundry as well as cost-effective.
LG has some of the best semi-automatic washing machines in India. You will love the price range and the amazing features it offers for the best laundry days. Keep your fingers crossed for the best ongoing deals. Take good care of it so that you can save on maintenance and also use the tricks to save a lot of money.
Must Read: – Why is a 7kg washing machine perfect for you?