IELTS exam is conducted to analyze the language proficiency of the candidates who want to relocate to an English-speaking country. There is no set timetable for the IELTS test schedules. Aspirants can choose the exam schedule according to their availability and requirements. They can register themselves at the required portal and get the date for the examination. The monthly schedule is published by the IELTS authorities for the slots available for the exam.
These slots are updated every month therefore candidates have an open option to register any time and any schedule that suits them. There are numerous coaching centers, choose the best from the top IELTS coaching center or nearby your location before finalizing for one. Before joining any ielts coaching in Patiala or nearby your location, one should register for the IELTS exam before joining it.
Let us discuss the process of registration for the IELTS Exam for successful enrollment for the exam.
IELTS test registration is carried out through British Council and IDP. The IELTS registration can be incorporated in two ways are Online and Offline. Candidates can appear in the IELTS exam four times a month; it means that there are 48 fixed dates in a year. IELTS exam can be retaken and rescheduled by paying the subsequent fee for the second attempt.
Steps to follow to register for the IELTS exam are as follows:
- Aspirants can register for the IELTS through IDP by visiting their official website at ieltsidpindia .com.
- The registration page will open with interphase showing the various steps to be completed such as terms and conditions, personal details, registration details, document upload, RO detail, form review, and fee payment.
- The registration can be done through British Council by visiting the website at ielts.britishcouncil .org
- It will have an interphase showing the select country, find a test center, Check Availability, Terms, and Conditions, Candidate’s details, and Summary.
- After choosing the test administrator, start filling in the required details as asked in the form.
- The first step is to fill in the basic details involving the name of the country, date of the exam, and type of module you want to attempt. Modules available are Academic and General Training; choose according to your need.
- The second step is to fill in the personal details and the test preferences
- The third step is to upload an ID proof. A passport is a document that needs to be uploaded for registration. Fill in the details of the passport in the blanks provided for the same. The details should match the description given in the passport.
- The fourth step is to fill in the Information on Nationality, Education, and Occupation.
- The fifth step is to review the duly filled-in application form for the purpose. It should be done carefully.
- Finally, you can pay the fees as mentioned in the website for the exam. Pay it online and submit.
- Select the online mode of payment from the following:
- /Debit card
- (Master or Visa) and
- net banking;
- In case one opts to pay by Demand draft then it should be in favor of IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi” or ‘British Council’, payable at New Delhi and made from the adequate list of banks.
- In case of online bank transfer or Pay by cash at either ICICI/Allahabad bank branches with the help of a personalized deposit slip that can be downloaded from IDP or the British Council’s website.
- The application fee for the IELTS exam fee can be paid either via online (credit card) or offline payments. In case the candidate has opted for an offline mode of application, the form needs to be submitted with the necessary documents.
- Aspirants can cancel or reschedule the IELTS Exam in case of any unavoidable circumstances. One can cancel the previous date and reschedule the IELTS EXAM.
- There will be no refund of the fee in case the candidate cancels the exam schedule. The fee refund will be given to the students who some medical reasons for the cancellation.
- For the postponement or cancellation of the exam, one has to fill in the subsequent form for the postponement or cancellation.
- The cancellation of the exam due to medical reasons will be served better if the request is given at least 5 days before the exam date opted.
- After filling the form for the cancellation one has to send it to the authorities through post or courier to their official address.
Remember these steps while registering for the IELTS exam. Make your preparations strong enough to score a high band score by joining a reputed IELTS Coaching Centre in Patiala or nearby your location. Shortlist the Top 5 IELTS coaching center in Ludhiana and join the best one.
All the best!!