Congratulations! You have made it to the best law college Gurgaon of your choice through a strict selection and admission procedure. Now is the time to get through the law college by sailing smoothly across the various course material and the law class itself. Below are some tips for doing that successfully.
- Do All of the Reading: Complete all of the reading assignments for your BBA LLB Hons. course. Don’t fall behind; you might not be able to catch up. Do your reading when you are most aware during the day. Also, read in a place where you won’t be distracted or tempted to do something else while you’re reading. Otherwise, you will find that preparing for class takes significantly longer than it should.
- Brief: Take notes while reading the cases. Write down the legally significant facts, the case’s holding, and the reasoning for the court’s decision for each given case. “Briefing” cases are what they’re called. Case briefs should be precisely that: brief.
- Review Lessons Before Every Class: Do go over the material again, “Right before class, go over your reading notes (case briefs).” That way, the instances will be fresh in your mind. You will be much better able to comprehend the ongoing class discussion (not to forget, avoid the much embarrassing situation associated with being completely unprepared when called upon by the professor).
- Attend Classes: Most professors present material in a BBA LLB Hons class that is not covered in the reading, therefore missing any class will put you right at a significant disadvantage on the final test.
- Always Pay Attention in Class: Some misled students utilize class time to shop online, play video games, or check their e-mail. Tuition costs a lot of money, and you’re paying a lot of it. Do you want to waste your tuition money “surfing the web” or playing computer solitaire rather than paying attention in class?
- Always Participate in Class: When students are actively engaged in the learning process, they learn more effectively.
- Always Take Notes in Class: Do it, but also do not get so caught up in trying to jot down everything your lecturer says that you lose track of what is going on in the room. Before beginning your next reading assignment, examine your class notes and consider how the new cases you read affect the instances you’ve already discussed in class.
- Prepare an Overview for Each Class: Commercial outlines or outlines prepared by more senior students are not suitable substitutes for creating your outlines. The analysis required to produce a course outline aids you in determining the appropriate legal rules for the course’s subject matter and how the rules relate to one another. You are less likely to master the subject matter if you do not go through this procedure. Furthermore, not every professor teaches the same way. Many teachers do not teach a course in the same way from year to year. Making your outline is the only way to acquire one that is precisely fitted to your course. You won’t be able to finish your outlines in time if you wait until the reading period. Some students prefer to outline once a week, while others prefer to outline once a month. Others like to outline when a subject is finished. Make a schedule and stick to it.
With the above tips, you will make it through your course conveniently in the law college Gurgaon. Just ensure that you follow it all up diligently.