- How do you recognize an ordinary mole?
- Where and when does the common mole stand out?
- What damage does a common mole cause?
- How can you get rid of a common mole?
- Natural predators can also help
- 5 interesting facts about the common mole…
Little-known types of pests can be the most dangerous. Especially in cases where their way of life makes it difficult for you to dispose of them quickly. An example is the common mole, whose tanning in the garden can result in extensive damage.
Common mole, common teddy bear, pike. 3 names, but one and the same pest. It stands out in gardens all over Europe, including ours. He takes various fruits and vegetables as a sacrifice, and to make matters worse, he also gets used to damaging the soil in which he persists in front of you. Nevertheless, there are effective ways to get rid of this cunning insect once and for all.