End-of-tenancy cleaning isn’t the most exciting task, but it is necessary before moving out. Conducting the End of tenancy cleaning by yourself is one of the most cost-effective options, but if you have a busy schedule and do not have much time to do it yourself, you can hire the End of tenancy cleaning company properly.
Tenants can leave the property in the state when they move in. If a parcel is returned in its original condition, the tenants can avoid losing some of their deposit. That’s why you should hire a company for End of tenancy cleaning in Guildford.
End of tenancy cleaning checklist:
It should be clean from top to bottom. There are some key points you should concentrate on. Here are the most critical focus areas that will help you in the great End of tenancy clean:
1. Gather your equipment
6. Fixtures and fittings
8. Room by room
Other areas for End of tenancy cleaning:
There are many other things that you should concentrate on. For example, bathrooms should be cleaned inside and out, wash off any scuff marks from the walls or repainted, wash all the curtains and hang them again, vacuum all the carpets, and don’t forget furnishing. Remove all the grimes or stains.
Tips for End of tenancy cleaning to ensure you don’t lose your deposit:
It is your advantage if the End of tenancy cleaning is done thoroughly and correctly and meets all the requirements stipulated in your agreement. Make sure to replace any damage caused by you. Ensure perfect cleaning and inspection of the property to your advantage.
You should follow these steps:
- Visit kitchen: Remove everything from shelves and cupboards, remove crumbs and deposits, clean inside and out and wipe thoroughly with a clean cloth. Clean the refrigerator, leave the doors open to avoid mold, and switch off all buttons. Clean the hob and the oven with a clean cloth.
- Visit the living room: The most important thing to do in the living room is extensive dusting and vacuuming to perfection. Clean the cabinets and empty all the bookshelves. There are many other awkward surfaces in the living room for decoration. Therefore, it may seem easy, but it’s often time-consuming.
- Visit the bathroom: Wash the sink and tiles of the bathroom and remove the towel and all the other accessories from the shelves. Check the drainage system to make sure that it allows easy water run-off.
- The windows: Clean windows from inside and out. Fix all cracked panes and clean all the scuff marks from the glass. Windows should be sparkled.
- The walls: The walls should be adequately cleaned. Repaint or clean the spots on them by painting with an emulsion of the same color. The removals of the marks are too important as the property owner may charge you for the decoration.
- The furniture: If you live with pets or children, wash the table with a dry solution and vacuum your furniture correctly. No hair, foul odor, or smell should be there.
- Garden and the exterior: Sweep up leaves and clean the courtyard area. Check upon the flower bed and leave them in good condition.
For this, you need a professional company for the End of tenancy cleaning in Guildford to ensure the cleaning of the property. Professionals check all the major and minor points and clean them thoroughly.
Now, if you want these services for the End of tenancy cleaning in Guildford, you should consult Impact Cleaners and Removals because they provide the best services.