The Cisco Certified Network Professional credential is abbreviated as CCNP. IT workers having at least one year of professional networking experience are eligible for this certification.
What is Cisco CCNP?
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification prove that the bearer can design, build, test, and debug local and wide-area corporate networks. It also demonstrates your ability to work with experts to provide advanced security solutions, including phone, wifi, and video. Let’s say you’ve had at least a year of networking experience and want to expand your knowledge and abilities to work on more complex network solutions. The SPOTO Cisco certification might be a good fit for you in that situation.
What are the types of Cisco CCNP?
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification is for professionals seeking specialized training programs in implementing, maintaining, and planning Cisco’s comprehensive range of high-end network solution solutions. The CCNP certification curriculum comprises a variety of courses that teach the fundamentals of information technology networking. There are five types of Cisco CCNP, and they are
Candidates seeking to begin their careers as networking professionals should consider obtaining the CCENT or CCT certifications, which serve as a good starting point.
Certifications for Admission CCENT CCT
Starting with the CCNA for network installation, operations, and troubleshooting or the CCDA for network design, One can obtain Cisco Certifications at the Associate level quickly and easily. Consider the Associate Level of networking certification to be the entry-level certification in the field.
Certifications for Associates:
- CCNA Cloud and CCNA Collaboration are two of the most popular certifications available.
- CCNA Data Center Certification
- CCNA Industrial Routing and Switching CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security (Certified Computer Network Administrator)
- CCNA Service Provider and CCNA Wireless certifications are available.
The Professional level of certification is a more advanced level of accreditation that demonstrates more excellent expertise in networking techniques. Each certification focuses on a different technology to meet the requirements of different job roles.
Certifications for Professionals:
- CCNP Cloud CCNP Collaboration is a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- CCNP Data Center (Certificate in Computer Networking and Information Systems)
- CCNP Routing and Switching certification
- CCNP Security, CCNP Service Provider, and CCNP Wireless are all CCNP certifications.
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification is widely regarded as the most prestigious networking certification available in the industry. It is recognized throughout the world.
Certifications for Experts :
- Collaboration between the CCDE and the CCIE
- CCIE Data Center (Certificate of Completion in Information Technology)
- CCIE Routing and Switching certification
- CCIE Security is a certification awarded by Cisco.
- CCIE Service Provider CCIE Wireless CCIE Networking
The Cisco Certified Architect certification is the highest level of accreditation available. It recognizes the architectural expertise of network designers capable of supporting the increasingly complex networks of global organizations and effectively translating business strategies into technical evolutionary processes.
Certifications for Architect :
- CCAr (Certification as an Architect)
If you want to learn more about it, you can read the full info at SPOTO CCNP’S website.