Bellsouth email is a telecommunication industry headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. It is used to check emails and send messages with the aid of other email programs like outlook, apple mail and so on. The workflow will be much better when you use this email on the desktop. It has 58 million cellphone customers, 11.5 million broadband users and 67.5 million phone lines.
A few customers of Bellsouth found that their email needed to be fixed. Some need help signing into their account. So in this, we will see various ways to improve bellsouth email when it does not work.
Bellsouth email not working issue may have many reasons. So before jumping to conclusions, we must ensure a few details.
- Checking whether the latest updates are correctly installed is mandatory.
- Note whether there is any issue with the internet connection.
- Scan your system and ensure that there is no virus or malware.
- If your device is running out of space, free up some.
- If you are using the bellsouth email app, ensure it is up to date.
- Also, ensure that the browser in which you use your bellsouth email has no issue.
How to fix the issue?
Now we will look at a few steps to fix bellsouth email not working.
It is only sometimes due to technical issues. There will be problems with your email; you will fail to log in even if someone hacked your account.
- Go to the AT&T sign-in page. Now you will see the signup page with details like username, password, forgot username, and forgot password; among these, click on forgot username. Then a page to recover your email ID will open.
- Then you will have to enter your recovery email ID, and the captcha and click on continue.
- User Id will be sent to your mail Id. After that, enter the user Id and choose reset bellsouth password.
- After resetting, log in using your user id and password.
In some cases, browser add-ons may prevent sending and receiving mail. So to stop that, you must clear your browser’s cache and cookies. To clear:
- Go to the browser’s settings, then click privacy and security.
- Then click precise data.
Now log in to your account and check whether you can send or receive mail.
check whether there is a server problem. You can easily find out using websites like down detector. In.
- Open the website, and in the search box, type bellsouth email. Then click ok.
This website will let you know whether this app is down or not. If it shows that the app is down, you must visit another site to see whether it is down for you alone or everyone else. In case it is down for everyone, then be calm. The issue will resolve itself.
checking the compatibility of the browser is essential. Sometimes the browser you are using may be the reason for issues in receiving and sending emails. Log in to your bellsouth email in another browser. If you start to receive emails, then all you need to do is update that previous browser.
If you are not receiving a particular user’s mail alone, check whether the user is blocked unknowingly.
- Go to junk mail, click on the block sender tab and finally click on remove.
These are the easiest methods to try when your bellsouth email is not working.