Setup my Edimax
- Power on the router, and connect the router and the computer via cable or wireless. Open the web browser, type “192.168. …
- Click “ General Setup”. Click “ Wireless ”, click “ Security Settings ”, and you are able to configure wireless security in this page. …
- Click “ Apply “ to reboot the router, and wait about 30 seconds.
How do I setup my Edimax WiFi extender?
Press and hold the WPS button on the extender for 2 seconds, until the WPS LED ( ) starts flashing. 3. Press the WPS button on the root wireless access point within 2 minutes to establish a connection.
- Open the Device Manager (You can do this by pressing the Windows but and typing it out)
- Right click on your wireless adapter and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose the option to Browse and locate the drivers you downloaded. Windows will then install the drivers.
- Plug one end of an Ethernet cable into your modem.
- Plug the other end of the Ethernet cable into the Internet, Uplink, WAN or WLAN port on your router.
- Plug in your router and allow at least 2 to 3 minutes for it light up.