People are wondering how to relocate while keeping their social distance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Moving could still be a safe and controllable experience for all. This is by choosing Moving companies in Brooklyn NY. These professionals experience the following practices:
CDC Advises About The Social Distancing
CDC is currently praising that Americans practice social distance to slow the spread of COVID-19. The concept of social distance consists of retaining a safe distance between ourselves and others.
An estimate of six feet is recommended for social distancing. This means that people who practice social distancing should keep about two arm lengths between themselves and others who are not from the same family.
Look at These Points to Move While Maintaining Social Distancing
Similarly, it can be not easy at times to maintain six feet of social distance. But you can do a few things to be safe in the process, for example:
- For good airflow, keep doors as well as some windows open when the movers are present.
- Disinfect frequently touched surface areas in the home regularly.
- Once movers are in the house, make sure you’re wearing a proper mask.
- Keep a suitable distance from movers.
- Frequently scrub and wash your hands with water and soap.
- Hand sanitizer in one or more bottles should be commonly available.
- Hold your pen on hand to sign receipts and other important documents.
- If you’re not feeling well, consider a schedule change.
Moving Companies Should Operate While Keeping a Social Distancing
Several moving companies and Mover Helpers near me are practicing various protocols to protect the security of their customers and employees. Seek local movers near me that follow most of the procedures listed below for extra peace of mind.
Provide In-Home Moving Services With Safety Protocol As Well
With the most accurate figure, in-home quotations should be provided. Moreover, the company should conform to all safety events.
It’s Always Required To Put On Gloves
This could also help movers avoid transporting germs to an item or receiving germs in their own hands.
If You’re Not Eating Or Drinking, Wear Proper Masks
It’s a simple practice, however, a smart one. Avoid eating and drinking once you have started the moving process.
Keep a Distance Of About Six Feet Among Themselves And Clients
This should be done more than possible. This ensures following the social distance practice. Moreover, it controls the spread.
The Moving Truck Should Have Paper Towels, Trash Bags, And Hand Sanitizer
To avoid the growth of germs, movers can discharge trash quickly and amply and have quick access to hand sanitizer.
Well, a sound and reliable moving company will do the following to the above:
- Maintain good hygiene regularly.
- Require employees to notify the board if they experience any symptoms that could coronavirus-relate.
- Inform employees about the signs of the coronavirus and the precautions they should take.
- Request that employees inform organization if they have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Request that employees stay at home if they are ill.
- Check the temperature of active employees before they report to work.
Hire a Professional Moving Company – Provide Services while Maintaining Social Distancing
Do not let a coronavirus outbreak prevent you from buying a new home. Moving while keeping a social distance is not a problem when working with Professional Boys. We are a reputable moving company.