Men with Thick Thighs Guide for Wearing Jeans, This is a nonissue for guys who are out of shape but if you are one of those guys who have worked hard in the gym to build that athletic, muscular body that you want; wholesale jeans suppliers, you now find yourself in trouble: it’s impossible to find any well-fitting jeans for men with big thighs. This is a common issue for those who consistently hit their squats and do their deadlifts.
It becomes a tough time for you; every pair of jeans is either too tight around the thighs or has too much space around the waist or in the ankles. If you find a pair of denim that has a nice taper, chances are that it’s almost impossible to get them past your knees.
Thick Thighs Guys Problem with Jeans
There may be times when you try desperately to squeeze yourself into jeans that may look fit on you but are way too tight in the hips and thighs. Later on, this will most likely cause pain, especially when you are seated due to the limited motion you can make because of the tightness around the hips and thighs.
So for all our gym-goers out there, will you be doomed to wear baggy jeans that you have to scrunch together with your belt so that you can fit them over your muscular thighs? Or are there jeans out there that can give you a slim, tapered, and more appealing look?
We admit that denim manufacturers will make jeans for the average-sized Joe and not for the small percentage of athletic guys who regularly work out. Business-wise this just makes perfect sense.
Since most manufacturers aren’t explicitly catering to the lean and muscular demographic, we are here to help you find a few workarounds.
Get Your Pair of Jeans Tailored
Alterations are not just for our jackets and dress shirts. Rather than having a closet full of baggy jeans, it’s much better to spend the extra money getting one or two pairs of jeans tailored to fit perfectly.
So what are the steps to making sure that you get the correct fit?
- First and foremost, don’t hand over your precious denim unless you’ve found a tailor who you can trust and who understands your specific needs. Your tailor does not just need to know what he is doing but also understand the situation. It will be preferable to allow the tailor to test out a few spare jeans that you have just to make sure he understands what he is doing. In this way, you can also suggest how you want the denim to look on you.
- Secondly, make sure to wash or soak your new denim before attempting any alterations. It would be a shame to receive a perfectly tailored pair of denim only to get it to shrink after the first wash.
Next, we need to determine what size of denim we need to buy?
- You need to buy one to two sizes up, then have the waist adjusted later on. This is a much simpler alteration than making the adjustments on your thighs and hips going down to your ankles. A word of caution, this will inadvertently deform the way your back pockets since the tailor will have to adjust the waist size.
- You need to buy a relaxed fit and then have the legs tapered. This is another tailoring adjustment that can be done quickly rather than adjusting the hips and the thigh.
- It’s best to keep the end goal in mind. You need to find a pair of jeans that fit well at the ankle and then measure across the hem when lying flat. The most important thing is that it is not going to be a skinny fit around the ankles.
For the tailoring to be successful, you have to be extremely clear about what you want. Make sure that your tailor understands what you need, and how you like it.
Consider your options
If in case you don’t have a good tailor around, you can try these options as well:
Barbell Apparel Athletic Fit Jeans
Barbell’s designer jeans have become insanely popular in the weightlifting world. It started from a successful Kickstarter campaign catering to athletic guys who want to wear jeans. The team behind this apparel company are gym-goers as much as you, and they care about their style, just like you. Their jean come with a price tag, but they are durable and comfortable.
Premium Stretch Jeans
This pair of jeans will stretch with your thighs without feeling tight. It will have this nice stretch around your hips and thighs, like a pair of yoga pants with the right fit. The fabric is simply unique, down to every detail.
They might not be your first choice if you’re on a budget since they are a bit pricey, but if you can afford them, it might be worth splurging on at least one pair of these. You will find them to be the perfect jean for your muscular thighs.
Athletic Taper Jeans
To find a relaxed fit, people with large, muscular thighs need a relaxed fit above the knee but don’t necessarily want the baggy, relaxed feel below the knee. That’s where athletic fit jean come in.
They are jeans that were made in such a way to be loose and had this relaxed fit above the knee, but then it becomes a more tailored fit below the knee. This creates a natural shape on your legs while at the same time providing plenty of space for your thighs to move. The fit is designed to provide a relaxed feel through the thighs to accommodate its size but tailored enough to still show shape near the ankle.
Jeans to Stay Away From
So we mentioned some choices for your next pair of jeans. But moving onwards, there are some jean you need to stay away from if you have big muscular thighs.
Baggy jeans are the go-to option for those who have muscular thighs since they provide enough room to move around. But baggy jeans will be the most unflattering jeans you can wear since they do not highlight the big thighs you are working hard to have. Instead, they will hide those glutes you worked so hard for.
One thing that acid-washed jeans do is grab attention. All for the wrong reasons. For sure, people will not notice the muscular thighs you have. These jeans are far too loud to be respectable when worn by any muscular, athletic man. They are the kind of jeans a teenager wears who is desperate for attention.
Overly Ripped Jeans
Overly ripped jeans are a trend for now. It will go away. Then you’ll just be left with a pair of jeans that you will no longer wear. It would be better to go with classic styles. To be safe with your investment: keep it looking natural. Slightly distressed jeans would be a better option.
There will always be a perfect fit for any body type. Even the man with the most well-muscled thighs should be able to get a perfectly tailor-made pair of jeans with little effort, patience, and know-how.
FASHION LINE is one of the well-known wholesale jeans suppliers to meet your needs. It is an innovative apparel manufacturer that offers low-cost, high-quality products worldwide with the largest supply chain in Southern China. Check its online store today to get the right pair for yourself!