As the cause towards information security gains momentum globally, there is an increasing demand across industries for qualified and knowledgeable professionals preferably. The ongoing demand for the resource has significantly increased the competition in the job market. So, how can one beat the competition and bag a job as an IT security professional or IS auditor? The most plausible way to achieve that goal is to get CISA certification training under an accredited institute.
You don’t even have to look much further. We at Zoc Technologies have been filling in the shoes of qualified and experienced instructors who not only offer a standard training module with an e-learning teaching facility but back that with exclusive career mentoring too. But before getting there, let’s first get you acquainted with the basics of CISA training.
CISA Training and Certification: An Overview
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification is offered by ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association). The credential holds high reverence in the IT sector globally, assessing and attesting the competence levels of IS/IT security and audit professionals. The credential holder undergoes training, which covers management, monitoring, and security of business infrastructures.
CISA is well suited for IT/IS auditors, consultants, audit managers, and security professionals. Anyone who has at least five years of experience in IT/IS control, audit, assurance, and security or a minimum of three years of substitute working experience is eligible to undergo the training and earn the certification.
The validity of the CISA certificate would expire after three years of earning it, after which the professional can apply for recertification. All one has to do is add and update the CPE hours (120 total hours with a minimum of 20 hours each year) earned throughout the last three years to meet the requirements specified by ISACA, the governing body behind the certification.
Benefits of CISA Certification Training
CISA training has the very potential to change the present course of your career. It has lucrative advantages, such as:
- Growing market demand for CISA certified professionals.
- The opportunity to evolve with a rapidly scaling IT landscape and stay at par with the latest trends.
- Open up lots of job opportunities that promise a handsome salary package.
- Grab a credential that upholds global standards in the industry.
- Increases one’s chance to get a job overseas.
Read Also: Prince2 Foundation certification for the emerging talents in project management
CISA Training by Zoc Technologies
Now, on a concluding note let’s do a quick review of how we fit into your plan of CISA certification training. Zoc Technologies provides aspirants with:
- Stellar training facilities and e-learning modules, give professionals the scope to learn at their convenience and pace.
- Group of qualified industry veterans to take on the role of instructors.
- Adequate support with authorized study materials.
- Global training standards in compliance with ISACA guidelines for CISA.
- Exclusive career mentoring and resume building services at affordable costs.
Want to know more about CISA and our offerings in other professional courses? Reach out to us, browse our website and book a consultation with one of our experts to clear your doubts and answer all your queries. Your journey towards excellence is just a click away.