Portability, durability, and charm are the main qualities customers mostly look for before buying any kind of boxes or product packed inside the box. Packaging boxes are the first impression of the company on the customer, and they need to be on the point to boost your sales. Cube Boxes have been gaining importance as packaging as well as transporting boxes because of their simple yet elegant design and easier preparation with lower cost. Custom cube boxes are the order of the day when it comes to packing your goods as well as adding them to your home for the sake of aesthetics. With the passage of time, many innovations have been brought in the design and look of cube boxes to make them more appealing.
How can cube boxes be made?
The major significance of a cube box lies in the ease of its manufacture. You don’t need bulky machinery and the latest robotic equipment to manufacture this small yet useful product. You can make it easily at home too. But before that, a question arises that what kind of material must be used. Cube boxes wholesale are not limited to a specific material. You can make them out of simple cardboard, corrugated cardboard, or even paper. It all depends on the function the box has to serve. If it needs to be transported long distances, then using cardboard would be a wiser choice. In contrast, if you wish to add beautification to your product or to gift it to someone, Kraft paper Cube boxes might be the answer to your questions. Nowadays, you can make custom boxes out of any quality.
▪ Cardboard/ Kraft paper
▪ Meter ruler
▪ Cutter/ Scissors
▪ Mark your rulings on the cardboard/ paper according to the dimensions of the box hat you want and the size of the product that you need to pack inside
▪ Cut along the rulings finely; using a cutter gives more precision and accuracy.
▪ Now stick the pieces with each other using glue
▪ Leave it for some time, so the glue dries and sticks nicely
▪ You can use markers/ paints to adorn the box or beads to embellish it
▪ You can make a window in the box and paste a transparent paper, or you can leave the top open if you intend to use it as a stationary box.
Daily-life usage examples of Cube Boxes:
▪ Gift Cube Boxes:
Custom Cube boxes are usually seen as gift boxes. Their customization choices allow you to choose shape and size just as you need. You can further embellish your box by using striking colorful patterns carved out of ink or dyes. Such boxes are used for packing a number of products, including watches, phones, garments, perfumes, and wallets.
▪ Cube Storage Boxes:
Large-sized cube storage boxes are used for storing ample materials. They can be usually seen in households as large sized cardboard boxes usually found in storage rooms. They are extremely important for carrying your goods over long distances as is usually needed when you shift from one place to another. Thus, these boxes are your pals in difficult times.
▪ Cube Stationery Boxes:
Cube Boxes can be generally seen adding to the beauty of your study tables. Custom boxes are an easy solution when it comes to organizing our study table. They are compact and long-lasting. Customized cube boxes are available at wholesale rates that not only add to the beauty of your table but also keep your stuff organized and boost your productivity.
▪ Die-Cut Cube Candle Boxes:
Die-cut cube boxes have gained popularity as candle boxes. These boxes have a moveable lid that is made out of transparent paper. This lid can be moved back and forth to expel the air while the transparent paper gives the effect of a lamp. Such boxes can not only be used as decorative boxes but also on study tables to increase illumination and make studying easier in the dark.
▪ Highly protective: These boxes are highly protective since they are made out of top-notch yet easily available material. It makes sure that your product is protected at any cost, whether being transported from one place to another or present on the shelf, attracting customers by its customizability.
▪ Flexible: These boxes are strong and sturdy yet pliable, so they easily fit in small places. Flexibility allows them to with-handle stress without breaking or cracking up.
▪ Portable: Custom cube boxes can be easily transported over long distances because they are lightweight. This quality assumes great importance for shipping companies since it eases their loading and unloading work.
▪ Cost-effective: Custom cube Boxes are cheap yet matched perfectly to their function and can easily be made at home too. This ease of manufacture coupled with easy availability and low wholesale prices make them one of the most popular boxes out there.