If you are looking for a way to change or rebook your flights via Lufthansa Airlines, you are at the right place. This blog will explain everything in detail. The airline offers custom changes via two methods: online and offline.
In the online method, you have to go to the airlines’ official website and request the changes. Or you can also use your mobile app to make specific changes.
You have to contact the flight officials to help you out with the customizations in the offline method.
HOW CAN YOU CHANGE A LUFTHANSA FLIGHT?
As mentioned above, once you have made Lufthansa Flight Booking, making specific changes is possible via the online and offline methods. Below are mentioned step-by-step guidelines on using both methods. Of course, you can pick any as per your capabilities and preferences.
The online method–
This is the more straightforward method to make changes in your flight bookings. All you have to do is sit comfortably in front of your computer or mobile. Then request for the changes. Then, follow the steps mentioned below to proceed.
- Open the official Lufthansa airlines website and navigate the three-lined icon situated near the menu option.
- Navigate the “Lufthansa Manage Booking” button and click on it.
- Then hit the “view and amend flight details button.”
- After completing step 3, you have to log in to your Lufthansa Airlines via your booking code, credentials, or miles.
- Then you have to enter the last name of the passenger and hit the submit button.
- If you wish to log in through the credentials, enter your id and passwords and hit enter.
- Once you log in, make changes to the flights.
- Pick your new flight and pay charges for it.
- Lastly, make sure you have the flight confirmation as an email or message on the phone.
The offline method–
Passengers who prefer the old-fashioned way to book their flight can contact the booking center of Lufthansa Airlines. They can also call the Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service Number and get in touch with the relevant person who could help you book tickets offline.
We tried explaining the two most common methods of booking a flight from Lufthansa Airlines through this article’s medium, i.e., Online and Offline. The online method is the easiest of all. You can rebook your flights or make changes at the ease of your home. However, if you prefer the old-fashioned Flight Booking method, you can contact the Lufthansa booking center.